Unexpected 5: Reluctant Giggles

Jason's P.O.V:

I woke up to my body being provided warmth from another one that was pretty close to my own. A small yawn escaped my lips as I looked up almost shrieking and jumping out of the bed but placing a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

Justin was sleeping quite peacefully, his eyes closed as soft snores left his plump lips. His blonde hair was swooshed on his forehead and I quietly gasped as I felt his arm tightening around my small body, that was beginning to tremble.

My eyes were widened in shock, my lips parted as every second of last night flashed in my head. I was scared out of my mind and I don't know how I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and pleading him to stay with me but I did and somehow was glad I had done it.

I've been terrified of thunderstorms ever since I was four and him providing me comfort was... nice.

A deep, raspy voice speaking up made me jump out of my skin and I looked at him as his eyes were still closed but he peeked one eye open and I blushed.

"What are you doing up so early, go back to sleep."

His voice sent shivers down my spine and I sighed looking outside the window since that was the one thing that allowed me to see the light beyond these walls. His arm tightening around me felt weird and sent uncomfortable tingles all over my body.

I laid my head down next to his arm as he murmured an incoherent word underneath his breath, causing mine to hitch as I felt his thumb start to caress my back smoothly.

I closed my eyes and managed to go back to sleep for another thirty minutes until his hot breath awoke me.

All the little hairs at the back of my neck stood erect once I felt his warm breath fan the side of my face as his hand had slipped underneath my large shirt and he began to stroke the bare, pale skin with his fingers.

"Wake up, virgin," he rasped deeply and I whimpered at his scary yet weird affect.

Once he noticed I was not asleep, a smirk enlightened on his lips making me inwardly cringe. Justin spoke once again and my breath got stuck in my throat at his words.

"So virgin, last night you held onto me pretty tight."

I gulped as my lips trembled.

"I'm sorry Mr. B-Bieber."

He chuckled and his next sentence made my eyes widen and my heart thump loudly as my mouth ran dry.

"I hope you can hold onto me that tight when I'm on top of you."

I coughed on my spit, looking at him with wide and frantic eyes.

He just made a sexual assumption.

My heart switched place once I felt his lips press to the side of my neck and he grabbed onto my hands and smacked them above my head turning me around so I was laying flat on my back. My eyes widened as he climbed on top of me and smirked dangerously.

I croaked out, frighteningly.

"W-What are you doing?"

Justin chuckled, leaning his forehead on mine and making me look unwillingly into his hazel eyes and gulp.

"Don't worry virgin, I'm not going to do anything to you. Not until you want me to."

I continued to stare at him unaware as to why he was being so nice to me.

"W-why are you b-being n-nice to me?"

He smirked chuckling, "you want me to be mean?"

I shook my head, softly blushing, "I just y-your my k-kindapper and y-you're being nice."