I'm fairly local, I've been around

Today, I didn't have to work, it was nice not having to wake up at 6:30 and going straight to Simply Photos. I had the day off because well my brother. I spent the day cleaning my apartment making sure it wasn't looking more ragged than normal. I was obviously the only one up, Sammie...she was still sleeping. I decided to make sure that everything was in order. I found some sheets in a closet that I hung up on the walls were stained or the paint was cracked obviously. I could pass them off as tapestries. I then went to the mirror and cleaned along with the bathtub, sink and the walls of the shower. I was stressed. I got ready by wearing a plain black t-shirt and white skinny jeans with with neon pink Vans. I jumped a little bit when I heard my phone rang. It was Josh, he was trying to FaceTime me. I answered his call.

"Hey Nerd!" Josh said, saying hey nerd to me was his signature catch phrase. Nerd was like his nickname for me.

I heard Tyler say, "Are you talking to Lynn?"

"Yeah Tyler." Josh said. "So we're stopping by Tyler's place before mine, kay Nerd?"

"Okay...Hi Tyler!" I said to my brother's best friend.

"Sup Lynn!" I heard Tyler call from the background.

"Just wanted to FaceTime you to let you know." Josh said. "Well I'll see in a few, Lynnie,"

I went to go wake up Sammie. "Sammantha wake up!" I said yanking opening Sammie's dirty curtains.

"Why, Lyndsey? Calls don't directed to until one." Sammie said. "Let me sleep in."

"My brother's visiting I'm not sure if he's going to want to see the apartment so could you please try and look presentable." I said. "I haven't seen my brother since he left, so please, Sammantha." Sammie reluctantly agreed. When I saw pulling out a pair of dingy jeans and and old ratty sweatshirt. My clothes would be dingy too, if I didn't use the local laundry mat. I sighed seeing Sammie's clothing choices. "Sammie, do you want to take you to the laundry mat?"

"That'd be nice, Lynn." Sammie said. I had Sammie borrow some of my sweats when she was all showered and took to the laundry mat. I did some of mine too. We went back to the apartment and she got dressed.

"How do I look, Lyndsey." Sammie asked.

"Great, Sammie," I said. "Look, I get we're not really friends but thank you for doing this I really appreciate it."

"Well, you seemed stressed so..." Sammie said. "No problem but don't expect me to do this again." I told her I was going to my parents house, to go see if we we're going to take Tyler and Josh out to dinner. I went to start my car, but the car wasn't turning on.

Crap. I quickly called Aaron to let him know what was going on. "Hey, Aaron it's Lynn."

"Oh, hey what's up?" Aaron asked cheerfully.

"My car's not working, you my other brother Arejay's a mechanic but I can't get him to look at it right," I rambled. "Can you just take me to my parents?"

"Sure thing," he said. "Be there in five." Aaron was there in exactly five minutes and he was blasting the latest For Today album and we head banged all the way to my parents. It was a pale grey house it was two story and it had a nice porch too. I got of the car, but Aaron didn't.

"Aaron, you can come in my parents won't mind." I said.

"You sure, Lynn?" Aaron asked. I sighed, I knew Arejay...my other brother was going to have his fiancé Lari was going to be their. Her name's Lari but it's pronounced like Lori. Lari isn't he nicest either I thought Arejay could do better but I mean what ever floats his goat.