Chapter 8

"Kaci.. Kaci.. Are you okay?" Cody asked looking at me.

"Yeah... Hold on..." I said taking deep breaths. Okay. So it's not that bad. One time and we're fine. I mean it couldn't be that bad. We got this. At least he won't have a disease or something. I've already kissed him on accident. I won't get pregnant. Would I?

Cody grabbed my hand. "Kaci it isn't that bad. It won't be that bad."

"You're right... But why wouldn't my mom tell me herself?"

"She wanted to. And she is. She wants to tell u later tonight when everyone is here."

"This doesn't make sense. Weren't they supposed to leave for a month to settle all this?" I asked.

"They are. But both of our mom's decided to check in with one of the elders to see what could be done. And that's the only way it could be done." He said.

"Ok... That makes sense."

"Everyone is coming over tonight but only the parents and I know. Kyle and Alex don't. And you're not supposed to but I knew you would act badly so I decided to tell you before."

"Okay.. So everyone knows but the guys. And I'm not supposed to know. So when they tell me do I just act surprised?" I asked.

"Yeah basically." He said.

"Okay... Well it won't be that bad."

"Yeah. So you good now?" He asked.

"Um... Yeah." I said Sitting on my bed to calm a still barking Butch.

"Ok. I have a weird question." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow?" He asked.

"Haha what about your shirt?" I asked.

"Butch kind of peed on it..." He said picking it up carefully.

"Oh Shit I'm sorry. I should take him out." I got up and picked up Butch. "Be right back." I said walking out the door. I walked to the back door and put Butch outside. I looked around to see the sun lighting up my back yard. The metal on the trampoline was shining and the birds were eating at the bird feeders. I looked around and saw something move on top of the back fence. I looked closer and saw Kyle hopping off the back fence. "Hey!" I said walking into the yard.

"Hey. Why haven't you been replying to my texts?" He asked.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I was taking a shower." I said.

"Oh ok. Is Cody still here?" He finally got to where I was standing.

"Yeah. Butch peed on his shirt." I said.

"Haha nice."

"Where's Alex?" I asked.

"Sleeping."

"Still?"

"Its Alex, Kaci. You should know that he sleeps in."

"True. Ok well I have to find Cody a shirt." I walked back inside followed by Kyle. We both walked into my room. Cody was laying on my bed.

"Sup." Kyle said.

"Hey." Cody said sitting up. I turned to the closet and tried finding the guyest shirt I had. I finally settled on a flannel. I picked out my red and black one (yes I have medium sized guy flannels, they're comfortable and big.) I tossed it at him.

"Here. I think that'll fit." I said.

"Kaci where are your pants?" Kyle asked. I rolled my eyes and lifted up my shirt. "Oh! It's one of those days then."