Chapter 5

A/N:

Hey guys I haven't been writing much because I have been studying for tests and kind of forgot about wattpad so I'm sorry if you guys liked it I'll hopefully update a lot more but the future is unknown! Have fun reading! :)

~Beanii

______________________

I stood in the kitchen just staring after my best friend. Did that really just happen?! Is that what we always look like? Is Kyle okay? OH MY GOSH KYLE! I ran towards my back door and opened it just in time to see Kyle hop over my back fence. He looked to be ok.. I breathed out a sigh of relief. I closed the back door and tuned to the dining room. Cody was staring at me and both of the mom's were leaning on each other laughing. I looked on the counter and saw that 2 bottles of wine were empty and the 3rd was half way gone. I walked over to them.
"Um... What happened?" I asked.
"She turned into a werewolf silly!" My mom said patting my head.
"Why?!" I said taking her hand off my head.
"Oh! Haha! Its because she's angry when she drinks!" My mom said almost falling on Brooke. I helped her stand straight. I rolled my eyes. Lightweights. I thought. I took the bottle from them.
"I think that's enough wine for tonight." I said.
"What?! No it isn't!" My mom said taking it back.
"Ugh whatever. Destroy your livers for all I care." I said walking back to my room. Cody was quick to my side.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" He said.
"Nothing," this whole thing about him calling me sweetheart was getting really annoying. "Can you stop calling me sweetheart for at least an hour?" I said turning into my room where Butch was awaiting me. We walked in and Cody closed the door behind him.
"Sorry sweetheart. No can do." I rolled my eyes and laid down on my bed. Butch snuggled up next to my leg heating it up instantly. Cody stood there awkwardly he was staring at my posters. I sighed. I don't want to be rude to him just because he won't stop calling me sweetheart. I scooted over making Butch do his little snort thing and hop off my bed with a dribble of drool hanging from his chin. Gross... I scooted towards the wall so Cody could have room to sit. I patted the bed and laud back down. He gladly took the invitation. "So I talked to your friend when u had to go. She seems cool." He said with amusement on his face.
"WHAT?! You talked to Kylee?" I asked sitting up and looking for my phone.
"Yeah she was pretty cool. We talked about video games." He said.
"Well She's a gamer." I said. "Where's my phone?" I asked him.
"What phone?" He asked amused.
"MY phone!" I said hopping on my moving all the blankets on my bed.
"Oh. You mean this one?" He asked holding up my phone.
"You douche!" I said reaching for my phone. He pulled his hand back.
"That's not a nice word." He said with a smile. God his smile was perfect!
"Please can I have my phone back." I asked.
"On one condition." He said with a smile.
"What condition is that?" I did not like the look of that smile.
"Give me a kiss." He said.
"What?!" Did he mean lips? I mean he's attractive and all but I don't know him well enough to do that! What if he had some lip infection thing? But his teeth seemed fine. He looks healthy. I mean I could. I mean if it means getting my phone back. What if he's a creep. What if he wasn't... I was so freaked.
"Relax. It's just on the cheek." He said laughing.
"Oh ok." I said and quickly pecked his cheek. "Now give it." I said holding out my hand.
"Woah what the Fuck was that. That wasn't a kiss." He said.
"What are you talking about? Yes it was."
"Nope sorry sweetheart. A peck ain't gonna cut it." He said. I glared at him which made his smile widen.
"Fine." I said. He pointed to the cheek that was facing me. I sighed and went to go kiss it again. When I was an inch or so away he turned his head to say something and my lips hit his. His eyes went wide. Oh Fuck oh Fuck oh Fuck! I pulled away. I didn't know what to say. He kept looking at me. Fuck Fuck Fuck... Should I say something? He smiled.
"Well I didn't intend for that to happen." He said winking. He handed me my phone.
"Same..." I said. I looked at my phone and saw that I had two missed messages from both my friends Billie and Bobbie.
Billie said:
WOMAN DO YOU HAVE A MAN IN YOUR ROOM?!
Bobbie said:
WHOS THIS GUY? U BETTER FUCKING TELL MEEEEE! IS HE HOT?
Oh god... I turned off my phone. I looked up at Cody. We just sat there for what seemed like forever in an awkward silence. Until I heard one of the mom's fall and the other laugh so hard and fall.
"Well. Looks like your not going home tonight." I said trying to find something to talk about.
"Yeah I figured." He said. Why is he still staring at me?
"So... What you wanna do?" I asked.
"Video games?" He said. Good! Video games.. Perfect!
"Ok what do u wanna play?" I asked.
"Fable?" He asked. "I don't know if you have it or not."
"I only have the second one." I said.
"Good the second one's my favorite!" He said.
"That's good." I turned on my Xbox and put in fable and handed him the controller.
"Are you not going to play?" He asked.
"Nah I'm good. I have to talk to Billie and Bobbie cuz Kylee told them there's a guy in my room." I said.
"Oh haha sorry!" He said rubbing the back of his neck making his muscles pop out. I looked away. "Like what you see?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
"Hardly." I said. I did like it though.
"Aw come on sweetheart you know you like it." He said.
"Nope."
"Of course. You like guys like Kyle."
"Ew no." I said.
"So you like guys like me?" He asked eyeing me. I glared at him.
"Yeah but not as cocky as you." I said.
"How dare... I am not at all cocky?" He said in a British offended tone. I couldn't help it. I started laughing and so did he. His laugh was incredible. Wait... Am I developing a crush? No... I better not be... "Looks like someone wants to talk to you." He said.
"What?"
"Phone.." He said pointing to my phone in my lap. It was Billie.
"Fun..." I knew what this was gonna be about... I answered it.
"Boy. Room. Now." I heard Bobbies voice.
"Hold on!" Billie said to her.
"Hey."
"Hey. What's up." Billie said.
"Did she finally answer?" I heard Bobbie ask.
"Yes." Billie said.
"Give me the phone." Bobbie said.
"Hold on woman." Billie said. There was what sounded like a little shoving war between them as Bobbie tried taking the phone. I heard Billie yell and a thud. There was endless laughter.
"What happened?!" I asked.
"Billie fell off her bed!" Bobbie said laughing.
"Bitch." Billie said with a laugh. I shook my head smiling. This was literally the highlight of every day I'm with them.
"Okay so what's up." I said.
"Guy. Room. Details!" Bobbie yelled making my ear hurt.
"What are you talking about?" I tried keeping my voice down. I looked over at Cody and he was just staring at me with a questionable look on his face. "My friends are being weirdos right now." I said to him.
"Who are you talking to?" Bobbie asked. "Omg is it the boyyyyyy?"
"Put it on speaker." He said amused.
"What? No!" I said.
"Aww come on."
"Ugh Fine." I put it on speaker.
"Was that him talking? Damn He sounds hot!" Bobbie said.
"Give me my phone back I wanna hear." Billie said. There was some more muffled sounds and Billie was back on.
"Make him talkkkkk!!!" Billie said.
"You know 'He' can hear you." He said laughing. There was a pause.
"Oh Shit... DUDE BOBBIE YOU'RE RIGHT HE DOES SOUND HOT!!!" Billie yelled to Bobbie.
"I know right!" Bobbie said. I looked at Cody and we both started laughing. "Oh my god! His laugh is amazing!" Bobbie yelled excidetly.
"Yeah I know it is Bobbie." Right as the words came out of my mouth I froze. He looked at me and winked.
"Aww thanks sweetheart." He said.
"Did he just call you sweetheart?!" Billie asked.
"No gotta go bye." I quickly hung up before they could say anything. I turned to Cody.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.