Bad Boy

Smut.
I was sitting down on my couch playing GTA V, when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Knowing it was my girlfriend I didn't turn around. "Baby did you finish my essay that I assigned the other day." Yes Lauren's my teacher, wanna fight about it? I'm 18 and she's 23 so it's legal, we just choose not to tell anyone because she could still lose her job and the students won't take her seriously.

My eyes widen, "HeHe, about that..." I let out my last word as I see Lauren glaring at me. "I forgot. I'm sorry." I say throwing my hands up, turning back to the online game that I'm playing with my friends. "Forgot what?" My friend Efren asked confused. "Efren shut the fuck up. No ones talking to you." I whisper to him jokingly. He sniffles fake being hurt. "I was just concerned for a friend damn." He sniffles out while fake sobbing. "Dude what the hell?" My friend Josh asks while laughing, we all start laughing. Mine dies as a angry Cuban stands in front of the flat screen with her hands on her hips and a glare on her face. "Y/F/N if you don't start that fucking essay right now." She threatens me. "Uh, guys I have to go." I tell my friends "Get it!" I hear Dinah yell as I'm turning off the Xbox.

"And if I don't?" I questioned leaning back in the recliner with a smirk. She smiles at me and walks slowly up to me putting her cold pale hands on my knees. "You want to be a bad boy Y/N? Huh? You want me to punish you? That's what it seems like to me. Being dis obedient, not doing your work I've given you." She husks out with that raspy votive that I love so much. "I don't want to be punished mistress." I say looking down, knowing not to look into her eyes. "Seems like you want it to me." She whispers into my ear and running her cold hands up my thighs and into my shorts cupping my member. I moan out as the coldness increases the pleasure, "Aw look at that, you're already hard." She says mockingly. She nibbles on my earlobe, "Want me to take care of this?" She asks now licking and sucking on my earlobe. "Y-yes mistress, please, please make me cum." I beg. She stands up letting me go, I groan from the lose of body heat. "You see I would but someone has a essay to do." She says simply then walks away and sitting onto the couch away from me. I spring up and go to my office room, as I run passed Lauren I see a smirk on her face. Fucking brat, always getting me to do stuff.

I've been in the office doing my essay for about thirty minutes, I hear the door open and I turn my head seeing Lauren with a sandwich, bag of chips, and water bottle. I smile thankfully, it's like she knows when I'm hungry. I take the sandwich from her, "thank you baby." I say before taking a bite out and turning back to my computer. As I'm scrolling through a website trying to find some research about my topic, Lauren speaks up "How much have you gotten so far?" "Ummmm, seven paragraphs and I have three more till I'm finished." I say then taking another bite, I hear her giggle and wipe the corner of my mouth "Silly boy." She mutters and I smile, I lean in for a kiss and she closes the gap, the kiss deepens as Lauren gets into my lap, I put my sandwich blindly on the table hoping I didn't put it on the keyboard. "You've been good so far, you need a break." She husks out into my ear then pulling it with her teeth. I kiss her neck and she grinds her hips into my semi-hard member. We make out and Lauren grinds on me for a couple minutes. I am now painfully erect in my basketball shorts. I pull away,"Please Mistress, I need you. Please." I say to her trying to catch my breath. She nods and gets off my lap and moves things around on my desk, when she's finished she turns around and sits on the desk, spreading her legs giving me a full view of her glistening center. "Oh baby." I mutter before pushing the chair up to her and diving in. I lick a long strip from her entrance all the way up to her clit. I lick circles around it and add a finger into her. She grabs my hair tugging on it, making me look up. "Only your tongue baby-y." She stutters at the end as I plunge my tongue into her, licking and massaging her walls with my piercings. "Fuck-k Y/nnnnn." She moans out as she grinds into my face making me go deeper. I hit a rough patch and angle my head so I can hit it with my piercings, I run my tongue over and over her g-spot making her scream out in ecstasy. "Y/n!" I continue my assault on her g-spot "Oh Y/n, Si deja de mierda que nunca cum otra vez!" (If you fucking stop you'll never cum again.) She yelled at me, making me almost cum right there. I moan sending vibrations to her, Lauren yelling at you in Spanish will do that to you. "No se detienen!" She yells out of breath, wouldn't dream of it, seeing her right at the climax is so fucking beautiful. I feel her pussy start clenching around my tongue, "I'm cumming Y/n! Don't stop baby!" She husks out. She screams when her climax comes. I slow down my movements helping her ride it out. She breathes heavily on my desk, I watch as her chest rises and falls. Her perfect pussy still on display for me, "mistress." I whine making her look down at me seeing me holding my throbbing member. "Go ahead baby." She says out of breath. I begin pumping myself the view of her wet center turning me on. I tighten my grip as my hand reaches my head. "Can I fuck you mistress?" I ask knowing if I just shove myself in Ill get punished. "Mhmmm yes baby boy come here." She says raising her hand out to me, I quickly stand and line myself up, I tease myself by rubbing my head up and down on her wet entrance. I slowly push in throwing my head back and closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of her choking my dick as I slowly push in, until the hilt. "God baby you fill me up so good." It doesn't take very long of me watching my huge member slide in and out of her tiny pussy as she whispers dirty things into my ear for me to cum. I pump in and out fast, she pushes me out and I fall on the chair. "Give mami a snack baby." She says putting the tip in her mouth as I begin cumming.

I may have a mommy kink, she knows it but we don't play very much because she says its uncomfortable for her. I respect her feelings and stopped talking about it. She uses it sometimes, times like this, when she wants me to cum.

I finish cumming into her mouth and she leans up and swallows, giggling at my face. "Like that baby?" "Y-yes ma'am." "Good boy." She says grabbing my member giving small light kisses on my sensitive tip, making me jerk and whine. She giggles standing up and giving me a kiss and cleaning up the food and walking out leaving me there to finish my essay.