Welcome Home

Lauren's POV

I had been sucking on lollipops all day, but it wasn't enough! This oral fixation was getting out of hand, and the need to feel my man in my mouth was maddening. Only two more hours of work, but my boyfriend wouldn't even be home for at least another hour after that.

The minutes ticked slowly by. My work held no interest for me anymore. Every time I looked at the clock I scolded myself, knowing it would only make the time seem longer. I'd get up and wander around the office to talk to other people, but they were all busy in their assignments. A bit of fantasizing only wasted about ten minutes. The internet was useless, since they started monitoring that a month ago. The minutes slowly dragged by, and at last I was able to leave.

There was no sense rushing home. The traffic was a mess anyway, so I tried to distract myself by turning the radio up and singing as loudly as I could. Forty-five minutes later I was home. I went inside and took a long hot shower. When I had completely filled the room with steam and felt as fresh as I could, with the desire still so strong, I got out of the shower and brushed my hair.

Only fifteen or so minutes until my boyfriend Y/n should be home. I didn't even bother to get dressed after I had dried off. I put some lotion on my pale, smooth legs. Y/n loves it when I wear my vanilla scented lotion so I decided that would be best.

I went to the living room and lay down on the couch. I closed my eyes and reached down and gently rubbed the hood of my clit. There was already so much wetness, that I easily slipped two fingers into myself. I knew exactly where my G-spot was, and pressed two fingers against it. I began moving my fingers in and out of myself, and at the same time keeping the pressure on that magical spot. I came close to climax twice, but stopped just before I went over the edge. Y/n had made me promise I would never orgasm without letting him witness it, and I kept my word.
No ones POV
As she was reaching down once more to insert her fingers she heard the front door open. With great joy she jumped up and rushed to the door. She reached it just as it was closing. A tired y/n smiled at the site in front of him. His beautiful naked woman rushing to him. He immediately forgot how drained he felt after his long work day, and held out his arms to her. But she had fallen to her knees and was unzipping his pants.

The button and zipper were undone in a split second, and she had his pants pulled down to his ankles. Then came his underwear, his soft member was in her mouth before they hit the floor. He leaned back against the door and sighed. Her tongue flicked around the base as she pushed the rest of his penis to the back of her throat. She knew this would get him hard quickly, and was ecstatic when she was rewarded with exactly that. Feeling his cock grow in her mouth was one of her favorite things.

She slowly pulled her mouth back, all the way to the tip. Her tongue circled the smooth skin that was there, then flattened down the front. She lifted her hand and wrapped it around the base, suctioned her mouth, and with a pop pulled all the way off. Lifting his shaft she sucked one ball into her mouth and then the other as her hand stroked his cock. Her mouth then found his inner thigh and she gave it a little nibble. The desire to feel his hardness in her mouth again was overwhelming, so with her hand holding his cock, she moved her mouth back over him, and took him deep into her throat.

He let out a load groan. Her hand was back on his shaft working at the same pace as her mouth, while she moved up and down on him in a steady rhythm. Every now and then she would push her mouth all the way down his entire length. The feeling of his dick moving down her throat was indescribable, one of the best feelings in the world.

The only problem with this fixation was when she got to sucking his cock, the desire to have him squirt down the back of her throat became the main thing. But she knew he would be up for more in just a little while, so she concentrated on working her hand and mouth at the same pace, slowly and steadily getting faster. Up and down his dick her mouth worked. Her tongue flicking around his cock the entire time. She could feel him getting close, he was harder than a moment ago. It was time. She once more pushed that hardness all the way into her, and was rewarded with a huge stream of cum blasting down her throat. He gave one last groan, and laughed. She stood up, gave him a huge grin, and said, "Welcome home. I missed you."
A:N yep.