@Harry_Styles " Great company before the show last night ;)"

@Real_Liam_Payne "Great show last night, got to meet some amazing fans."

@zaynmalik " Fun night! Got to meet some awesome girls and had a kick ass performance"

"Okay is it me or was Harry totally smitten with you Nikki?" Ariana asked

Nikki just blushed and looked at the floor

I laughted "well, well looks like the 1D boys have a thing for us girls"

"Yeah especially Louis for you, I mean you guys were flirting up a storm last night" Ariana said

"we were not" I told her

"Ok maybe you weren't really flirting with him but he sooo was with you and you can't tell me you didn't like the attention he was giving you Naileah"

Cue the damn blush "even if that's the case, I probably won't see him again and you know what I'm going to go work on my video now so I can upload it, my phone keeps going off fom twitter fans asking to upload it" I said

Ariana just smirked and kept staring at me as I left the kitchen and made my way back to my room but not before hearing her say to Nikki "She soooo loves him, omg they would be soooo cute together.", Nikki just giggled

3 hours later after being locked up in my room and editing and uploading my video I decided to step out and get some fresh air. Ariana was also making her way out of her room.

"Do you want to go shopping I need to find some shoes to wear for tonight" she said

"Sure, lets see if Nikki wants to go too." I said

We made our way downstairs and found Nikki sitting down watching tv.

"Hey Nikki do you want to go shopping with us?" I asked.

"Yes omg I've been meaning to go to the mall"

"Ok then let's go." Ariana said

We got ready and we made our way down to my car.

We drove to the mall listening to Selena Gomez. Once we got there we go straight to Forever 21 as it was the first store we came across.

After spending 3 hours at the mall shopping and taking a couple of pictures with some girls who watch my channel we were finally heading home.

"I am beat!!" Nikki said as we made our way through my apartment with a bunch of bags in our hands. I went passed the living room and made my way to my room. "I'm going to go get ready" I told Ariana.

A couple of hours later....

"Ok girls how do I look?" I stepped out of my room and stood in front of Nikki and Ariana who was putting on her shoes.

"Holy cow you look hella hot!" Nikki said

"Yeah, I love that dress on you" Said Ariana

I was wearing a black bodycon dress with thin straps and sequins which stopped about mid thigh and I had on a pair of strappy gladiator heels.

"Are you ready?" I asked her

"Yup, let's go." She said.

She was rocking a red body con dress with a lace overlay and she had on her black high heeled booties. He hair straightened and hitting down her back, she went with the smoky eye look. As for me, my hair was curled and my make-up was also the smoky eye look, I went with a burgundy lipstick to make a statement.

"Ok Nikki we're leaving, you said your friend Amy is coming over right?"

"Yeah we're just going to order a pizza and stay in tonight, you two go and have fun and if you get wasted call me to pick you up" Nikki said laughing at that last part.