"Why are we here?" asked Shruthi after getting down from the bike while Krishna was parking it.

Krishna guided her to a car showroom without answering her question. The sales executive came to Krishna and wished him. He took both of them to each car and explained the car details. After explaining everything, he excused himself and went away upon Krishna's instructions.

"So which one did you like?" asks Krishna turning to Shruthi.

"Why?"

"We are buying a car" said Krishna smiling.

"What?"asked Shruthi shocked.

Seeing her expression he was confused as he thought she wanted a car for themselves. But here when he is telling her to select one she is shocked instead of being happy.

"Yeah we will buy it, did you like any one in those?" asked Krishna pointing to the cars which were parked for display.

"Shall we go to home?" asked Shruthi without answering his question.

"But...." Shruthi didn't let him finish his sentence, she held his wrist and pulled him out of the showroom while Krishna followed her confusedly.

"What happened? Don't you like any of those?" asked Krishna when they reached near their bike.

She eyed him to start the car, he inserted the key and unlocked the bike.

"You don't want car?" asked Krishna looking at Shruthi after sitting on his bike.

"I don't want car as I'm more than comfortable sitting on your bike like this" saying that Shruthi sat behind him and hugged him tightly by wrapping her arms around his waist.

Shaking his head and smiling broadly, he started the bike and took her to a restaurant for dinner. After dinner, both came to home.

"Don't you want car, biwi?"

"Did I tell you that I want a car?"

"But that day, you were disappointed when I told you that the car in which we came to Mumbai was not ours."

"I just asked my doubt Kittu, that's it and moreover I was so stupid back then to realize the happiness of roaming around by sitting on your bike but now I'm no more that stupid." said Shruthi shyly.

"Really!!"

"Why do you want to buy it suddenly?"

"If I had money I could have bought a car on that day itself but couldn't do it as I had already taken a housing loan before our marriage. With this promotion, my salary got increased which is sufficient to take a vehicle loan so that's why I was so happy as I could give you what you have wished for, to make you happy."

"I'm more than happy, Kittu" said Shruthi with tears seeing his love for her.

"I know but I wanted to give you more happiness" says Krishna wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"You already told me na that we will buy it after some days."

"Yeah but to make you happy I thought of buying it now"

"No need we will buy it when we have....." said Shruthi shyly uncompleted the last word.

"When we have what, biwi?" asked Krishna grinning as he clearly remembers the words he told her few months back.

"You know what I mean" says Shruthi blushing more.

"I don't know, tell me please?" pleaded Krishna enjoying her plight.