Finally a happy ending Spider x reader

"Ugh.... Go away." You groaned and rolled over in your bed covering your ears with your pillow blocking out the sound of a air horn courtesy of a certain dark haired boy outside your bedroom window.

"HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY WAKE UP FOR ONCE THEN!?" Spencer yelled at you from outside. You shot him an icy glare and raised one of your hands in a fist slowly raising your middle finger. He just sighed and face palmed.

"I said go away Spence. I don't want to wake up."

"Oh? And why is that?" He asked plainly. You slightly blushed at the reason. You were having a really sweet romantic fairytale like dream about him and yourself. You didn't want to wake up from it. You had liked him ever since he moved near by almost a year ago. He was sweet, charming, funny, and caring but also annoying as hell when he'd rip you from your sweet fairytale like dreams.

'Why can't I get a real life happy ending for once?...' you Mumbled to yourself then rolled over in your bed and got up walking towards the window and opening it. "I was having a really good dream. That's why." You said doing everything you could to keep from blushing or acting embarrassed.

"Oooh... What was it about?"

"Uh girly stuff nothing you care about." Your cheeks grew slightly pink.

"About a boy you like?" He asked curios to know still.

"M-maybe..." You turned red.

"Awwww! (Y/N)! Who's the lucky boy you like then huh?" He asked grinning ear to ear but inside he felt a little sting of jealousy and sadness but he chose to ignore it.

"O-oh uh... I'd rather not say..." You looked down too nervous to tell him your true feelings.

"Hm? Well okay then. Sorry I didn't mean to pry or anything." He nervously scratched the back of his head. "U-uh anyway I'll just uh wait on the couch for you to get ready if that's okay."

"Yeah that's fine by me I'll be out in a bit!" You hurried up and got dressed did your hair and put on a little bit of makeup in your usual style. "Okay ready to go?" You asked walking out of your bedroom.

"Ready as I'll ever be!~" he said with a smile.

'God that smile of his is so handsome...' You thought to yourself as your face turned a bit pink and walked out with him.

"I'm sorry we haven't been hanging out as much lately it's just I've been really busy... But today to make up for it! Today is all for you (y/n)! So where should we go first princess?" He smiled sweetly at you.

"Pr-princess?" You blushed what he just called you. (Totally inconspicuous crush you got there reader-chan. Totally inconspicuous indeed.)

"S-sorry! I guess I shouldn't have called you that y-you already like someone a-and I don't want to make you uncomfortable a-and uh..." His face turned cherry red as he awkwardly tried to apologize.

"N-no it's okay! It's just I didn't expect you to c-call me that.." You looked down and twiddled your thumbs.

"Uhm o-okay so where to first?" He asked his voice slightly cracking.

"Hmmmm" you scratched your chin in thought for a moment. "Well I heard there's a music festival going on today so we could go to that."

"Oooooh yeah!!! Come on let's go then!!!" He swiftly grabbed your hand and ran off to the music festival.

You giggled slightly at his eagerness and excitement as you tried to keep pace with the black haired boy. You looked at his face as you ran with him studying his features a bit. Medium length Black spiky hair, ruby red eyes, and pale skin with a few freckles he was the epitome of handsome. It didn't take long for him to notice you looking at him he smiled at you once more and chuckled a bit.

Spencer's pov~
'I know she likes someone but maybe just maybe she might like me a bit too... Hmm...' He thought to himself as you arrived at the festival then he noticed a sign that said "Singing Contest" 'aha! I have a idea!' He thought to himself.

Normal pov~
"Yay we're here! Ooooh! A Singing contest! Let's go sign up!" you dragged him along and you both signed up and went and enjoyed the other stuff as you both waited for 4:00pm to come so you could go sing.

"(Y/N) (L/N)!" The announcer called signaling it was your turn. You happily jumped up and walked out on stage as the music to "Victorious" by "Panic! At The Disco" started to play and you sang your heart out having the best time of your life. After you finished the audience broke out in thunderous applause. You smiled and giggled waving as you ran off stage.

"That was awesome (y/n)!" Spencer said and hugged you tightly. Then the announcer called his name. "Wish me luck!" He winked at you and walked on stage "I'd like to dedicate this song to the girl of my dreams standing right over there." He pointed at me and smiled his signature smile and started singing "Trouble" by "Never Shout Never".

"I'm in trouble~ I'm an addict~ I'm addicted to this girl~ she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl! And even worse I can't stop calling her she's all I want and more I mean daaamn what's not to adore?~ I've been playing too much guitar I've been listening to jazz! I called so many times I swear she's going mad and that cellular~ will be the death of us I swear~ I swear~ and oh oh oh oh oh oooooooh~ I'm running my mouth just like I got her but I surely don't~ because she's so oh oh oh oh oh Roooock and ro-oll and out of my league~" he sang every note perfectly and clearly and once he finished he bowed and walked off stage and back to you. "(Y-y/n) I-I'm sorry I-it's just I-" you cut him off by giving him a tight hug.

"That is the single most sweetest thing any guy has ever done for me. I-I can't believe you a-actually like me... I thought you just thought of me as a friend." You were both blushing messes at this point.

"I-I'm g-glad you liked it... U-uh hey would you consider m-maybe b-being my girlfriend?" He asked shyly.

"I'd love to be!!!" You gave him your most goofy biggest smile ever.

"Good! I promise that I won't disappoint you my princess.~" he gently tilted your chin up and kissed you softly.

'Looks like I finally got my prince!' You mentally giggled and kissed him back.

(Brb THAT WAS THE CUTEST EFFING MOST FLUFFY ADORABLE THING I EVER FRIGGIN WROTE OH MAH GOD THE FLUFF IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE! Okay. Okay I'm calm. Ahem annnnyway is like to thank all of you beautiful people reading this book I know I'm awful when it comes to consistently updating and it's annoying but if really like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is unbelievable to me the amount of positive feedback I get on this book and I just love getting all the nice comments so thank you all so much! Anyway peace out see you in the next update!)