Enderdragon x reader {Slow Dance}

"You're at the party of the century you should be having fun!" Your friend said in detest of your unhappy expression.

"I told you before we came that parties aren't my thing." You retort.

"Whatever I'm off to go get some punch." And with that your friend walked away leaving you there by yourself. You sighed and leaned against the wall and watched the couples on the dance floor dance together. You never danced with anyone but you had to admit that you wanted to deep down but no one ever asked you to. Most people had already come with partners already anyway.

"Hn... Everyone looks so happy together..." You smiled to yourself.

"That's a beautiful smile you have there miss.~" an unknown male voice said in a smooth low voice that immediately made you blush a bit.

"H-huh?" You turned your head to have your (e/c) eyes meet with bright magenta ones only a few inches away. He was bending down a bit he had to be at least 7 foot tall. He had long bangs with two magenta streaks and the rest of his long hair was tied into a ponytail.

"May I have this dance miss?" He asked reaching his hand out to you.

"U-Uh y-yeah o-of course!" You shyly took his hand and he led you to the dance floor. "Uhm just sayin' this ahead of time s-sorry if I step on your feet im not a very good dancer..." He chuckled.

"That's fine. I don't mind it." He smiles gently at you and starts to dance with you. "I'm curious miss. What is your name?"

"O-oh my name is (y/n)."

"My what a lovely name you have!~ my name is Prince Edward the 4th but please just call me Ed."

"P-Prince?! Y-you're r-royalty?!" You were completely dumbstruck. The man you were dancing with was a prince! I guess you shouldn't be too surprised due to his clothing and all but still!

"Yes I am I would be king but I'm afraid I haven't found a queen yet... Unless you might like to be?" He smirked.

"M-me?! O-oh no! I'm not fit to be a queen!"

"Oh but I think you are.~ besides when I saw you standing in the corner over there I knew that it was love at first sight.~" as the song came to a close he tilted your chin up and kissed your lips softly. "So then what do you say (y/n)?~"

"I-I Uh" you nodded. "I'd love to be." You smiled at him.

(Kyuuuuu srry guys it's been a while since I updated this but yeah so I had this idea and I really hope this isn't sucky! Oh by the way if fantasy and action and mystery thriller stuff intrests you Id recommend checking out my original story that im writing! Well until next time guys! Cya!)