I Hate Him, He Craves Me, I Want Him, He Needs Me. Vampires Are SO Clingy! 4

I was circling the town, thinking of what I could do. The police wouldn’t be able to help me they were useless. Obviously family and friends were out of the question. It was well passed midnight by the time I arrived home. I parked in the same spot Cole had the previous night and tried to will myself to travel back in time. I mean, if vampires existed then time travel surely did, right?

Half an hour later I was still sitting in my car. The only difference was it was 12:30 am now. I sighed, knowing what I had to do. The only thing I could…I had to run.

The door was unlocked in the back, as always. I quietly closed the back door and turned to my room. My room was on the ground floor, everyone else was upstairs, that’s why I was surprised to see Chelsea waiting for me.

“Hey sis.” She was smirking, holding an empty glass in her hand. I was silent, and moved passed her to my room.

“Where were you?” She followed, the empty glass still in her hand.

“None of your business. Isn’t it passed your bedtime?” I growled, opening my door.

“It’s summer idiot.” She wound up an old music box my grandmother gave me and placed it on my nightstand, the soft melody of “Music of the Night” from Phantom of the Opera played.

“What do you want?” I sighed, throwing my bag on my unmade bed.

“I just wanted to talk. Sister chit chat.” She rolled her eyes, not even putting in the effort to sound sincere.

“Okay you little bitch. I don’t care if we are legally related, but you mean nothing to me. You are such a little slut and I can’t even stand to be in the same room as your disgusting ass. So why don’t you got do me a favor and disappear.” I was close in her face now. I could feel energy radiating off of me and I growled at her.

Chelsea’s eyes were wide. She looked at me like I was a piece of meat and she were starving.

“Wow. Can’t wait to tell dad.” She smirked, rising an eyebrow and moved silently out of my room. Normally I would be nervous and freaking out about punishment. Not tonight though. Tonight I was packing and leaving before anybody would be up. Luckily I had slept in this morning and had enough energy, the adrenaline rush helped too.

I quickly pulled out my suitcase set. I had gone on a school trip to visit colleges across the country this summer, and as a reward Brady had generously offered to buy me new luggage. I’m sure he was thrilled I would be gone for 2 months.

It was a hot pink set. It included one large rolling suitcase, a medium sized rolling suitcase, one small rolling suitcase, one medium over the shoulder bag and a smaller bag for my toiletries.

I packed all my clothes into the large bag, making sure I had enough underwear to fill the Grand Canyon. The medium one was filled with books and shoes. I needed some form of entertainment! I made sure to pack the small one with memorabilia. I packed my yearbook, pictures of my mother, a drawing of my father since I had no photos of him and a picture of my grandmother, mother and I. I threw in a blanket and pillow as well. In the over the shoulder bag I packed my laptop, which had everything about my life. Diary entries, stories I wrote, papers for college and school…you name it, it was there.

By the time I was done packing, my room was bare. It felt like I was never even there. I got chills from how easy it was to erase my life…

I packed everything into my car quietly and made sure to take some cash too. I didn’t know how far I was going, but I knew I would be sleeping in my car.