61 - CHANBAEK : Fail, Fuck and Fall

Zacznij od początku

But he needs to pass the test. Math is the subject he has only failed, and he won't let it ruin his dream and future.

Looking at Baekhyun, Mr. Park shakes his head and turns his heel away. He suddenly stops when he feels two hands holding his arm, shaking it.

"Mr. Park, please! I'm begging you, please let me take the test again! Please! Please! Please!"

The professor is taken aback by the action, but he doesn't show it as he yanks the student's hand away. Baekhyun doesn't budge, as he's jerking the man's arm stronger, knowing he's being rude and disrespectful. He doesn't care now, because what's important to him this time is to convince Mr. Park to give him a test.

"What's your name," Mr. Park asks in annoyance.

"Baekhyun--"

"Baekhyun, stop doing this or else I'm going to call your parents."

"I'm not a child anymore, Mr. Park!" Baekhyun yells angrily as he clutches the tall man's arm. "I'm already twenty-one, and I want my fucking test so give it to me so we can both go home! Goddamn it!"

Mr. Park raises an eyebrow, eyes turning dark. "Did you just... curse at me?"

Baekhyun bites his lower lip, frozen on his spot when he realizes what he just said. "I'm sorry, Sir I--"

The professor, without any warning, drags Baekhyun harshly towards somewhere that has Baekhyun's heart speeding up inside his chest because of nervousness. He can feel the man's clutch on his wrist getting tighter as they enter the students' male comfort room. Baekhyun doesn't have the chance to pull himself out of Mr. Park's hold when he is being shoved inside, tripping to his foot on the floor. Baekhyun manages to stand as he holds himself up against the wall.

"Mr. Park--"

"You're a very rude student," the man says after he locks the door with extra force. "Someone like you should be punished."

Baekhyun's eyes widen.

"Strip."

"W-what," Baekhyun stutters, and he's sinking himself into the corner of the comfort room when Mr. Park starts to unbuckle his belt. The sounds of the metal clanking has Baekhyun's throat running dry.

"Strip your pants."

Baekhyun doesn't move.

"I said, strip your pants," Mr. Park says louder, and Baekhyun's hands, as if on automatic, find the fly of his pants hearing the deep baritone of the teacher's voice. Baekhyun nervously yanks down his pants, revealing white unblemished thighs.

Mr. Park's eyes turn even darker.

"You shouldn't have cursed at me, Baekhyun," he mutters. "I turn into a beast whenever I hear any bad words."

Baekhyun closes his eyes and breathes. "W-what will you do to me?"

"I'll punish you. Turn around and bend over."

Baekhyun does what he's been told, afraid of what will happen next. He takes off his pants completely and chucks it on the floor together with his underwear. He bends over on the sink, bracing himself with his hands as he shows his ass to the professor's lustful eyes. He can't see what's happening behind him but he can feel Mr. Park's heavy stare on his back.

"M-mr. Park," Baekhyun says, his voice shaking, "A-are you going to fucking hit me with that--"

A sharp whip on his ass with the leather belt is the reply.