The flickering began again, that’s when I noticed her hands spinning a large green bottle. The same forgotten wine bottle from our stolen picnic. I took my time walking to her, there didn’t seem any point to rush now that we’re both here. She looked up as I came closer, smiling, she spun the bottle once more. When it stopped it was pointing to me.

“I wasn’t aware we were playing spin the bottle,” I say, as I move forward to kick the bottle away. Kneeling down, I move to straddle her lap, giving her a quick kiss. Keeping my position, I push her hair from her face to look into her shining eyes.

“We weren’t, it was supposed to be seven minutes in heaven,” she said, I could almost see the memory forming in her head.

“We haven’t played that game since we were kids, at Rider’s birthday party.”

“I remember. My bottle landed on you and Rider made us go in the closest to make out. Not complaining, I liked it then and I love it even more now,” she says, grabbing the back of my head pulling me in for another kiss.

We stayed like this a few moments, hungrily exploring each others mouths, only pulling back long enough for to gasp for air before we lock together again. My hands slid down her body to the hem of her shirt, and I take my time pulling it off, followed quickly by my own. I then trace the strings of her top to the back of her neck and untie them, letting it fall to the ground beside us.

She lies back on the soft grass, pulling me to lie on top of her. I break away from her lips to kiss along her jaw, and down her neck. Going even lower till my mouth comes to her breasts. Bringing my tongue out I flick one of her nipples, circling it with my tongue. Then I move my hand up to her other breast and I use my fingertips to pinch her other nipple. Rolling it softly, causing it to stand erect. Sucking one into my mouth I caught the hard pebble between my teeth. She gasped as I bit down. I smile at the reaction before claiming her other breast with my mouth, and repeating the attention.

I tease her a moment more before my hands slowly move down to her waistband to fumble with the button of her shorts. Trailing kisses down her belly, I leisurely make my way down her body. With impatient hands, I quickly rip off her shorts and throw them to the side. It’s just one more piece of clothing keeping me from my destination. Massaging her inner thighs, I bring my hands closer to her bikini bottoms. She lets off a small moan as I gently rub against the moist fabric.

I watch as she brings her hands to massage her own breasts, stroking her nipples between her fingers. I bite down on my lip to try and keep control at the sight. I struggle to bring my attention back to my previous task. Leaning my face down between her legs I grab the string of her bikini with my teeth, pulling softly in an attempt to untie it. I slowly pull it away, replacing it with my fingers.

Nudging her folds apart, I feel her shiver as I breathe against her wetness. She sighed deeply as I pushed my tongue into her partially open lips sucking in her delicious sweetness.  She squirmed beneath me as I pushed my mouth closer, dipping my tongue into her warm opening, thrusting a few times before allowing my mouth to move against her clitoris to give it a quick lick, and we both moan from the sensation.

Circling her clit with my tongue, I slide two fingers inside her tight cunt, wiggling them against her walls. At first just teasing her slowly, bringing them all the way out then shoving them back in, making her gasp and raise her hips against my hand. Then in a steady rhythm, I push my fingers in and out, the strokes of my tongue getting quicker.

She throws her head back, panting heavily and clawing at the grass. My own pussy was aching to be touched. So I move my other hand between my legs, to press hard against my pussy, my whole body was tingling at how much I knew Becky was enjoying my touch.