The Heart of the Mountain

The heart of the mountain is a chunk of rock , a lifeless pulse for a strong solid body. Millions envy the power...but no emotions are taken into cosideration, as the cries of the mountain are only heard when the thunder strikes and the lightening creates a solid self-trecerious portray of fear. The mountain is suffering from the lack of soul , the lack of feelings, no love whatsoever just a Plain rock , where all sorts of vibrent green grows , and a luxurious coat of white envelopes it's top for a mere delusion of warmth , but nothing but cold radiates of of this coat. And as it melts and a globe of fire ascends from the sky , the rays of warmth dance and flutter around the mountain and it's green , and life and vibrance is gifted to what was a dull old rock . But that heat will become unbearable and their will be a fire of rage , that will soon be extinguished by the sorrow that will kill the green and return all to its original state.
That's how life is , a cycle that is so demanding of all the greatness , love , sympathy and every single emotion that defines life.
But we can fight and bare and love and live and cry and mourn , but we will never give up on life , on God.

yeah . Hey guys . what' s up
anyway , I'm writing a story called Broken.It's really nice and emotional. so check it out guys
luv ya
I'm gonna give you a nickname guys. If you have any suggestions then please comment...
XOXO bye