A Real beginning

when I was young I was told that I should accept that I didn't control what happened to me without arguing and for sometime I believed that but when I was at the age of 15 I realized it was never true I decide my end,I decide my feelings,I decide my life and I guess that's helping me run from being slaughtered at my birthday after tomorrow. some of you might think why run 2 days before my birthday because theirs less risk and  more possibility in running and because one of my friends(liam) is turning 20 tomorrow I WILL NOT LET HIM DIE I WILL MAKE HIM SURVIVE SO HE CAN FIND HIS MATE AND HAVE KIDS. 

well now me and my effendis are tiptoeing trying to reach the kitchen for food in case our journey takes longer than it's supposed to cause I really am not looking for eating raw meat you see I may or may not have fear towards eating raw meat the way that when a bite is taken blood splutters  everywhere and the taste.

well after packing food and water weighing around a ton I went with my 4 friends carrying the total of 8 bags we started  approaching the shining door knob after I twisted the door knob I felt cold air waves repeatedly attacking me as I struggled walking away from our old house remembering the time when I first met the people who would wish me ill while physically abusing me

well we started making sure nobody was in our eyesight or behind us we started jogging away from the pack boundaries and when we reached the boundary we took 1 look back remembering what was told to us when we were young in which we could not change what was happening to us when we successfully did avoiding our death and changing becoming omega into being rouges.

we hastily left with tears of joy while some of us laughing and some smiling.