Forever or not {Kageyama Tobio}

You were at your house with your boyfriend Kageyama Tobio, since your mom invited him for dinner. After dinner you two went outside your of house where your younger brother was, playing basketball by himself.
"Hey Tobio-kun, do you know how to play basketball" your brother asked him as he walked towards your brother. "Yes, I know" he smiled and he caught the ball from throwing into him by your brother. You didn't know that Kageyama knows how to play basketball cause all you knew was only Volleyball in his head.

You watched them while they were playing until they got tired. After their game kageyama notice that you were bored watching them played and he wanted to get your attention. He threw you the ball and you caught it. "Shoot it" kageyama said as he pointed the ball. You shoot it to the rink as kageyama clapped, "nice shot" you smirked at him as he got the ball "If I shoot this in, you are beautiful" kageyama instructed, the answers depends on the ball if does it shoot, it agrees if not then definitely no , he threw the ball into the rink and it was shoot. "Well, it agreed with me" you smirked. You got the ball while it bouncing, "If I shoot this, You're ugly" you instructed as you were going to shoot the ball but it failed. "Don't be so harsh to me (f/n)" he said while laughing. "Give me that," he said as you handed him the ball. "If I shoot this, I do Love you" he said as he flashed a smile on you, he threw the ball which was shoot. "See, and If I say I love you, I mean it" he said as he pinched your nose, you grab his hand but suddenly he grab yours and he place you in front of him facing the rink, "try to shoot the ball in the rink while I'll cover your eyes" he instructed and he covered your eyes by his hand "If I shoot this ball, I do love you" you said and you threw the ball, luckily it shoot. He uncovered your eyes to see the result, you smiled as you look at Kageyama blushing. "You're blushing" you said as you put your hand on his cheek but he suddenly grabbed again, you face the rink again as kageyama grabbed the ball and handed it to you, he covered your eyes again "if you shoot that ball, Forever Exist" kageyama said and you shoot the ball to the rink, he uncovered you eyes, Kageyama laugh and you turn to face him "You and me forever" he said as he lean closer to kiss you. "You two look enjoying it while you didn't know That I'm here." Your little bro. Interrupted whom you forgot that just sitting in the corner. You both looked at him and smiled "oops, sorry" you both said as kageyama held your hands.