Ninety Three

Song: Dance Like We're Making Love by Ciara)

AGAIN, LET ME REPEAT THEY ARE IN A PRIVATE HOTEL ROOM NOT IN THE BALLROOM. Like no joke Jess would have probably killed herself from embarrassment if they were there xD xD

--

WARNING: Literally all I know about sex and other things I learned from Wattpad and books. So I'm telling you beforehand it might be cliche as fuck and weird as hell. The grammar and spelling is going to suck because that's the only way I could make my thoughts fit. If you're going to comment how you don't like it then go ahead. It'll only make the book popular -_-

I really hate when people complain that it sucks AFTER I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU THAT IT DOES LIKE TEN DIFFERENT TIMES!! You are reading this because you WANT to. I am NOT forcing you. I SUCK at writing smut. I'm only doing this because you guys are filthy minded and asked for it XD XD Capieche?!

Okay let's get into this ;D

P.S- this is a long motherfucking chapter ^O^

.    .    .

My hands shook as I tried to slip the dress off my shoulders. Suddenly, a couple of seconds staring at a blank wall and my mind cleared enough to realize something very very big.

"Oh. My. God. You have a fucking girlfriend." I turned slowly around, the sleeve of the dress half off . I swallowed and looked at him with glazed wide eyes. I got louder and louder as I went on. "You have a fucking girlfriend for fucks sake!" I fumbled with the zipper trying to zip it up frantically. "Shit. Shit. Were you with her the night we had s-sex?! Were you guys together this-"

"Hey, hey..." I hadn't realized that he had stepped forward from his stoic stance until I felt his hands curling over mine, stopping their frantic movement. He snuggled his face in my shoulders and whispered slowly, calming my heartbeat. "There was nothing between us before." I stiffened, disbelieving.

The way Mariana had wrapped her arms around him, the way that she had looked at him...there was no way that they didn't have something going on. Almost hearing my thoughts and he went on quickly. "And if there was, I broke it off completely tonight."

I froze with wide eyes. "Oh."

He nodded as he gently lifted his hand to tuck in a curl behind my ear in a doting motion. I blushed, looking down. When he saw that he smiled. It took me a full minute to register it.

Holy crap.

Holy fucking crap.

He smiled.

The smile wasn't a smirk. It wasn't a grin. Or a tilt of his lips. It was a genuine smile that lit up his eyes until they almost twinkled and transformed his face into the most beautiful man I had ever seen. It caught me so much by surprise that I smiled back, just as sincerely and ten times more widely. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that I probably looked like an idiot but for some reason I 100% did not give fuck.

A look passed over his face as I smiled, something raw and pure...almost loving-

Jess. I gotta interrupt you right there, mkay?

Suddenly his eyes narrowed and his eyebrows furrowed. Pushing my hair back from my shoulders he took a look at something on my neck. Gently he rubbed his thumb on my skin and said, "Did I hurt you?"

My tongue caught in my throat at how worried he seemed. I bit down another foolish smile and moved away from him, covering my neck with my hands. "Yea, yea, I'm fine. It's just a little bruise. It doesn't hurt." Or if if it did I didn't notice. My heart was pounding too much and my skin was heating up too much too fast. He nodded, still not completely reassure and stepped back. My heart fell; I wanted him right next to me. I wanted his skin on me.