Forty Five

WARNING: Have some water while reading this ;)

. . .

I set down the towel on the chair and stood up.

As I left the shade of the hut I walked slowly, my feet sinking in the soft and warm sand. I tipped my head and laughed spreading my arms out. I looked up the sky and watched the birds flying above me. Everything was just so so beautiful here and I knew that I would probably never see or be in something like this again.

I smiled widely as my feet brushed against the water. Slowly I waded in, letting my body adjust to the temperature. I submerged my whole body into it and laughed as I came up. It felt so amazing. And it was so clean that I could see while I was in the water.

I turned, splashing water everywhere. I was like a child, giddy with joy. It was such a relief from all the burden and anger and stress I had been feeling for the past months.

From the corner of my eyes I caught a movement and I slowly turned. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw Dominic walking towards me. His strides were long and seemed like they had a destination to go to.

He came closer and closer. Finally he was only a couple of feet from me. "Get out of the water."

My breath caught at his voice. It was rough and husky, almost as if he was struggling to keep it together.

I smiled and shook my head. I walked out closer to him but didn't completely get out of the water. "Nope."

But he wasn't laughing. His Armani sunglasses were on his nose so I could finally see his eyes. My heart started beating fast in my chest as I saw how he was looking at me. His gaze started way down at my feet which were dipped in the water, trailing up my legs, burning every inch of exposed skin. He grinned darkly as he caught sight of my chest and and slowly his eyes settled on my face. "Jessica...I said to get out." They way he said it was dangerous, as if giving out a warning.

I bit my lip complementing it. Making my decision I slowly I moved back in the water. He watched me move, never letting me out of his sight.

I laughed at the game that seemed to be going on. He walks forward, I walk back. Yea, some part of me knew that this wasn't a joke, but it just felt so...good to laugh. And he must know that couldn't just order me around like a dog. That's why there was Ayuda.

I laughed giddily and sang out, "You're going to have to catch me if you want me out Dominic."

His lips slowly turned up into a smile and he laughed. I laughed along with him, thinking that he wasn't taking this too seriously. But his smile stopped short and his voice came out growling. "Get. Out."

I walked even more back in the water which was now up to my waist. I laughed and said, "Nope" purposely popping the P.

He stood very still for a moment and I watched him, equally as unmoving. Then in a flash he lunged for me and I fell back in the water. He managed to catch my feet and I kicked out freeing myself. I started swimming frantically away from him but I only had my freedom for a second. A huge arm wrapped around me middle holding me tight.

His lips skimmed my neck and he moved up to my ear. "What did I say about trying to run away?"

I went still for a moment,my heart crashing against my rib cage. Suddenly I started thrashing below him sending water splashing everywhere. But his arm was like fucking metal and his grip just seemed to get stronger. "I warned you Blondie."

He started dragging me out of the water and I soon realized there was no escape from his lock. I dragged my feet in the sand trying to slow him down. I grounded out, "Let me go."

But that didn't stop his course. He ignored all of struggling and my screams. "I think that it is time to practice those lines, no? Let us go to the studio."

. . .

If I was a dick I would stop it right here. XD XD XD

But I'm awesome so....KEEP READING FOR A SUPRISE!!! :D :D :D