"Excuse me" I say. The cashier ignores me after two more tries I sigh and look at Sonic for some help.

"Hey" He says. The cashier looks at us and smiles. I look at Sonic shocked. After one try and he got her attention. I huff and get out money as she scans the clothes.

I pay her and Sonic insists on him carrying the bag. We walk to another store. I feel eyes on me. I turn around quickly and only see blond hair disappear around the corner. I hum and turn back.

"Hey let's get something to eat" I say.

"Yeah sure the food court is over there" Sonic says. We walk and I feel eyes on me again. I fidget and clear my throat. I'm not use to having attention.

"(Y/n), a few guys are looking at you" He says.

"Huh?" I say confused. He points and I see a few guys looking at me.

"Maybe because of what you're wearing" Sonic says looking away. I look down. I was just wearing a (f/c) shirt and ripped shorts. Nothing special, besides when did people start to notice me? I sigh and shrug.

"Let's get some food!" I cheer. Sonic laughs and nods. We sit down at a table and start to talk.

"So you're a ninja?" I ask.

"Something like that yeah" He says.

"You've killed people?"

"When needed yes but I have a 'bad habit' I guess" He says. Bad habit?

"Well I'm just a girl with three friends" I say. He takes a bite out of his burger and chews it. I dip three fries in ketchup and eat them.

"What's your past?" He asks.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, grew up here but my parents moved because of jobs and I was old enough to live on my own but I was unusually ignored and stuff" I say. I look around for my soda. Wait I didn't get any!

"What?" He asks

"I forgot to buy soda!" I groan. "I'm gonna choke on my food!"

"It's okay you can get some of mine" He says.

"Really?!" I ask.

"Yeah" He chuckles.

"Thank you!" I say, saluting. He chuckles again and I get another straw.

~Saitama's P.O.V.~

"That looks like a date" I deadpan. Genos nods.

"Yes it does Sensei, what will you do?"

"What do you mean? It's their date, what can I do?" I say a bit mad. Genos looks at me for a bit.

"Hm tomorrow I think I'll ask (Y/n) if she wants to go eat with me...alone" He says. My breath hitches.

"Alone? The two of you? But you guys are best friends so yeah" I say smiling.

"But I've been meaning to tell her something" He says softly.

"It's like you want to be punched" I spat out.

"Oh? Why would you punch me?" He asks.

"Because! I love her!" I yell. A few people stare and I look at the cyborg in shock

"There it is" He says. I love her. I love (Y/n). I'm glad we weren't nowhere close to them. I feel a warm feeling in my chest.

"I love her" I say softly.

"Sensei I suggest we discuss this at home" He says. I nod.

~Later & (Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"I'm so tired" I say to myself. After the mall, Sonic said he needed to go somewhere so I went home. I put the bags down and sigh. I turn on some music and plug my phone to the speakers. I go through my playlist and pick 'Animals' By Maroon 5.