Chapter 6. The Royals vs The Elements

Start from the beginning

          "She can use magic too?"  The Elements exclaimed.  I was never going to exactly tell them I was an Alicorn until I needed too.

     I gave in and let the magic hiding my horn reveal my horn.  Gasps came again from Twilight and her friends, they now knew the entire truth...  Almost anyways...

          "Twilight, we mean it, get out of this area, NOW!"  Luna shouted.

          "Stop fighting!"  I screamed, putting my hooves on my ears, "Leave them out of this before I do something you will regret!"  Now I was in front of The Elements and practically crying out of anger, my eyes glaring at The Royals and getting ready to fake an attack, but flee.

          "Princess Celestia...  This isn't like you...  W-why are you doing this?"  Twilight asked, covering her mouth with her hoof.

          "Twilight, Applejack, Rainbowdash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy...  There are just some things this world can't come in contact with."  She replied calmly, trying to get the Elements to get out of the area.

          "Is it because she's blind?  Because that'd be messed up."  Applejack asked with a twitch in her eye.  I took no offense to it though, for I couldn't ask for anything better.

          "Please, just leave..."  Shining Amor said, tilting his head down in shame.

     Twilight covered her muzzle with her hooves again, almost crying.  I knew I had to do something, so I teleported The Elements and I out of here and back to the library...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "Why in the hay are the Princesses and Shining Amor actin' all, different?"  Applejack asked out loud.

     I was laying down, head in my hooves and crying.  Already I caused the same ponies I was supposed to be getting along with grief, how was I ever supposed to play my role at this rate.

          "Blue Rose, how come you never told us you were an Alicorn?"  Fluttershy asked, putting her hoof on my shoulder.

          "I-I was going to eventually, b-but if I did sooner rather than later..."  That was all I could say before I began crying harder.  They all gathered around me, it felt kind of sweet...  But what would I know?  I don't know the first meaning of making friends...

          "Starla, please...  Just come back."  Cadence's voice came from outside the door and eventually in the house. 

     My ears went down and I flew to the upper level and crawled under Twilight's bed.  I can't stand all this pressure.

          "Sweetie..."  I heard Rarity say.  See, this is the monster I am...

          "I-I'll go back on one condition...  Tell them everything...  Tell them everything and I'll go back..."  I said flying out from under Twilight's bed.

          "Hey, what's this?"  Spike asked, pulling out a golden horn-piece that wraps around a unicorn horn along with my cutie mark on top.  I grabbed it with my magic and held it close.

          "Her name really isn't Blue Rose, her name is Starla Night, an Alicorn that has been kept away ever since she was a filly..."

          "What?!  Why!  What did she do that was wrong?"  Rainbow shouted while Pinkie Pie sat next to me, acting un-pinkie like.

          "B-because..."  Was all they could say before Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rainbow disappeared into thin air, only to leave a supposed villain in their places.

          "I really DO appreciate all the Elements of Harmony being here together ever since my escape from the bottomless lake, Wingsor.  It's such a shame that no one ever told those, poor mare's about one of Equestria's more feared enemy." 

     And with that, the colt disappeared, leaving me alone with Cadence, Shining Armor, and  both Princesses who happened to come in at the last moment.

          "This is bad...  Starla, we will talk about other matters later...  The Elements of Harmony need you!"  Luna said a bit quickly.

          "B-but..."  I stuttered...

          "Go, before Equestria's main source of protection is destroyed."

     Simply nodding, I put the horn thing on my horn and flew out the door.  Using a teleportation spell, I was ported to somewhere I never knew, but before my body, I heard Twilight and her friends...  Screaming in what sounded like, pain...