* One Down More To Kill... *

Song : Nightcore * Demons

Aphmau POV

I can't even walk. I have that vision for 2 days now. I don't want any of these to happened. I just want to be with someone that I care about. Katelyn & Kawaii~Chan is a really good maid and friend. They been checking up on me every hour. Everyone's worried about me.

That Night

I can't sleep. I'm afraid that I'm going to have that vision again. That's terrified me. A LOT. I looked outside my balcony and see the moon shining bright. I wish my life would be that bright. But no. It's all dark.

I see a person running with.. No, EMMALYN!

I.. I have to chase who ever that is!

5 Minutes Later...

Where is that guy or girl I don't know! There is.. EMMALYN NO!

"What are you doing to her?!"

"One down, more to kill..." she disappear

What does she mean? More to kill? E..Emmalyn!

"Emmalyn, I'm so sorry..."

She's cover in blood.. This just like my vision.. No, this cannot be happening!

"It's ok, Aphmau.. It's not your fault. Tell Kenmmur I love him.. Ok?"

"I.. I.."

"I'm going to miss you, Aphmau... As a Lord and a friend.. Find a book at my house.. I write it for yo-"

Her eyes begun closing. No, no.. What is happening?!?!! I already loose one of my friend. In front of my eyes. I see her dead body.

Next Morning

Kenmmur POV

She's gone.. I can't believe the love of my life is gone.. First, Sasha and now.. Emmalyn?

"I.. I'm so sorry, Kenmmur."

"It's ok, Lord Aphmau.. It's not your fault. You can't even do anything on that point.."

"She's a really great friend."

"Yes, she is.."

Dante POV

"Kawaii~Chan don't want to see any of this, Dante~Kun... It's scary.."

"Me either Kawaii~Chan. It's just happened. And I'm so dumb to not Guard the whole place."

"Don't say that, Dante~Kun. Maybe Lady Irene love her so much that she want her to be with her."

"Yeah, you're right."

Garroth POV

I was a idiot for letting my guard down. I thought nothing will happen but.. There's nothing we can do now. I keep beating my self up for this. I just stay in my room and stare to the wall.. What if that happens to all of us?

"Garroth, that's enough. You don't have to be like this."

"But, it's all my fault!"

"No its not. Maybe this is her destiny.."

"......"

"Hey, cheer up! We can't be like this forever."

"I don't want to but I have to."

"Aww... That baby face. I remember that face. You do it when we're playing a board game and you loose."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are. And you can't hide it. You're face is all as red as a big tomato!"

"Shut up.."

"I won't stop unless you smile."

"Ugh, fine!" Garroth do a fake smile

"That's a fake smile, Garroth."

"No it's not!"

"I've known you since little, Garroth. I know your faces, your smiles, your laugh, your tricks. I know your everything!"

"Fine, you win this time!"

"Smile!!!"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Author's Note

Smile! Hope you like this chapter. And I don't know why but, I just want to make this a sad note and increase to happy note!

See Ya Later!°