more things.

- Ask him if Dr. Bieber is available in his bed after the show.

-  "Accidently" break the camera and say "oops we don't have a camera" and then he'll have to post it on twitter.

 - After you "accidently" broke the camera, ask if you can send the picture to your phone. 1) You get his number. 2) Tweet it too with the caption "my new GF"

- Since Justin took Selena to a donut shop for her birthday, ask him if he can take you to one for yours.

- Inform him that over 11 million girls want him to come out with a new song and give the "OLLG" and lapdance like Chris Brown.

- Ask him why he wears clothes - EVERYBODY WANTS TO KNOW THIS, do it for the sake of beliebers.

- Write him 2 letters. 1) a really sweet one about how he's your inspiration. 2) write "FUC* B*TCHES GET MONEY" really big on the other.

- Ask him why he has Selena as his prostitute when you'd do it for free.

- Tell him that you have an invisible penis attached to your forehead,  so therefore, you are a unicorn.

- Bring a water bottle into the meet and greet and yell "THE WATER BOTTLE IS COMING BACK FOR REVENGE"

- Tell him that you love him with a burning passion like sizzling bacon.

- Tell him to say yes to everything. Ask him: "do you want to if you seek amy?" [f-u-c-k me] BAM Justin wants to fuck you.

- Tell him you don't have a ride home, so would he mind if you rid his face.

- Demand an explanation on how you sprayed "Someday" on your neck and he didn't fly in like Peter Pan and rape your neck.

-  Ask if he can keep a secret -give him a note "roses are red, violets are blue, this poem doesn't write, i want to fuck your brains out."

- Ask him if he can give you a lapdance like Chris Brown does to girls, and if he says no, blame Nolan.

- Walk in wearing a bikini top and booty shorts and be like "THE BIEBER HAS REQUESTED A STRIPPER. WHERE IS THAT SEXY MOFO?"

- walk in wearing hair extentions and make up and be like "OMGZ HAI GUIZ IM SELENA GOMEZZ AND JUZTEN TOTALLY LUVZ ME LOLZZ"

- Buy a Justin & Selena barbie dolls. Video them doing it. Put it on CD's and hand out the "Jelena sex tape" to everyone INCLUDING Justin.

- Ask him what music video was filmes in the Bahamas. When he says "Never Let You Go" scream "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

- Pants him. Boxers and all. NO ONE CAN STOP YOU IF YOU DO IT FAST ENOUGH.

- Ask if u can plank on him. U will not onlyhave the satisfaction of laying on him, but u did the best plank of all time (take a pic too)

- Do the Doctor Stalker in every picture he takes after you.

-