Chapter 1

I noticed there wasnt like ANY HenryXRay stories I decided to make one myself.. I can't be the only one shipping them right?...

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes..

BOYXBOY I'f you don't like then get out!

Also I won't describe the characters because we all know them right? (:

Warning: there will be smut..

~~~~~~~

Henry hadn't been Captain Mans sidekick for long, but he really enjoyed it. He secretly got a thrill from all the action and the danger and the late night escapades with Ray. However, that wasn't his biggest thrill; the one which he could never expose to anyone.

His admiration for his boss, Ray.

No one could help but notice how good his muscles looked in his suit, or the way which his hair flopped over his forehead when he wasn't wearing it. Henry fell in love, hard and fast; completely the opposite to the way he thought it would feel.

'I thought love was supposed to make you feel happy,' Henry thought to himself one day, just as ray walked into the lair.

"Love, Henry?" said Ray. Henry turned around in shock, realising that he must have been talking out loud. "Has Henry got a crush?" jeered Ray, a smirk on his face.

"Don't make fun of it Ray. It's not just a crush, it so much more than that," Henry replied. Ray could tell from the look on his face that Henry was serious and had been doing a lot of emotional fighting.

"Come on, Henry. It can't be that bad," said Ray, soothingly. Walking over to where Henry was standing and patting him on the back.

"It is! It really really is!" Henry replied, wishing Ray would remove his hand, but wishing he would keep it there, at the same time.

"Tell me who it is. Maybe I can help," said ray. Henry shook his head, tears filling up in his eyes as he thought of working so close to ray, unable to tell him how he feels.

"Trust me, you won't be able to help" replied Henry, the first tear threatening to spill over his eyes.

"Try me" said Ray. Henry looked up at him and was about to reply when Gooch entered through the elevator.

"What's up, Gooch" Ray asked, slightly irritated that his moment with Henry was ruined.

"Henry, I'm so sorry," said Gooch. When Henry looked confused, he took the remote and turned on the TV.

"And the youngest Hart child, 9 year old Piper, was sadly killed in the crash" said the news reporter.