Friends goodbyes

"Am I dead?" I whispered to myself as I float in an empty dark space. "No idiot your not dead yet..." I look and see Amaya staring down at her feet sadly. "Amaya what are you doing here?!" I ask shocked. She frowns and shakes her head.

"No because I had...shot you...master got mad and shot me." She said sadly. My eyes soften when I see that she's crying. I sigh and float over to her hugging her softly. "Oi what's with the tears?" I ask. She sniffles as she hugs me back.

"I'm sorry Tama! I'm so sorry for what I've done to you! For what I did to everyone else!" She cried. I smiled sadly as I stroked her hair and tried to calm her down. "Shh. It's ok. It's ok. Don't cry. I'm sure they all forgive you." I said quietly.

She shook her head as she pulled away. "How could any of you forgive me for what I did?! I killed so many innocent people! I kill so many of my friends! Look what I did to you! I changed how you look and I had you try and kill Yuki and your friends!" She yelled crying.

I smiled at her and shook my head. "That may be true but tell me why did you do it?" She stopped crying as she looked at her feet. "Because...master told me to.." She said quietly. I smiled and put my hands on her shoulders.

"See? It wasn't your fault. You were being manipulated. Used and cheated on. And for that I forgive you because that's what friends do." Her eyes widen as new tears form in her eyes. "Tama..." I smile a closed eyed smile at her.

Soon everything starts shaking. "What's going on?!" I ask shocked. Amaya looks around and soon she smiles as she looks at me. "It's time for one of us to go back." She said. My eyes widen. "Only one?" I ask. She smiles sadly and nods.

"Yes. Only one of us can go back and continue living. The other stays behind and stays here in the darkness." She said. My eyes were wide. "...Amaya." I said my bangs covering my face. She looked at me with her sad smile.

I gripped her shoulders. "I want you I go back." I said. Her eyes widen. "What?" She asks shocked. I look at her our eyes licking. "I want you to go bak and re live your life without chains or someone holding you back." I said.

She looked at me shocked. "But Tama what about Yuki? What about Subaru and all the others?" She asks. I smile sadly. "I've lived my life to it's fullest Amaya...I found my happiness and now I want you to find yours." I said.

Soon a bright light appeared near us. "Looks like your rides here." I said chuckling sadly. Amaya's bangs were covering her face. "Tama." She said taking my hand in hers. I look at her and smile. "Yeah?" She looks at me and smiles sadly.

"I'm sorry." And with that she pushed me into the light. My eyes widen as the light starts to lift me up. "Amaya what are you doing?!" I yell. She looks up at me smiling as tears stream down her face.

"I'm glad that I got to see you again Tama. You and Yuki I was so happy." She said. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked down at her. "I'm so sorry for all the terrible sins I've committed please forgive me." She said.

I bite my lip as my bangs cover my eyes. " you idiot!" I yelled. Amaya looked up at me surprised. I looked at her tears streaming down my eyes. "Of corse I forgive you! No matter what you do I'll always forgive you!" I cried. Her eyes widen as more tears fall.

"So promise me!" I said reaching my hand out to her. "Promise me you'll never forget me or Yuki! Promise you'll still be our friend!" I cried. She smiled through her tears as she reached her hand out to mine.

"I promise..." She said. Soon the light became bright as I was brought back to the real world.

"Subaru!/Ayato!" I heard people shout. My eyes quickly shoot open as I jump in front of the bullets and catch them between my fingers.

"...Tama."

*to be continued*