Love Before Death

Before you read and play the video, skip 1:25 mins into the video so it can sync into the story. You'll get what I mean once you do it and start reading it. It might blow your mind, I don't know. If it ends, just go back and start over again. Enjoy

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*Your POV*

"Nggghhh... G-God d-dammit..." I barely got out as the Titan's grip tightened around my body. One of my comrades were going to be eaten and I knew he had a family to go back to, so I shoved him out the way, but soon remembering I had someone who needed me as well. I could hear screams of agony and fear from all around.

'I promised I would come back safe. I went back on my words. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to keep our promise Levi...' I thought as the monster's grip tightened even more. That was when I felt a few cracks and my body fell numb. I screamed in agony as I panicked of losing the feeling around my body.

That was when Levi came and slaughtered the Titan. It let go of me, but before I fell, he caught me in mid air. I looked at up at him and saw the fear and panic of losing me. I knew I meant the world to him. He would slaughter every titan in this world just to keep me alive and safe, but this time he couldn't save me from losing the feeling of my body.

I knew I was going to die soon. I had a feeling that it'll be the last time I might see him today. I struggled to put my hand on his cheek, but the feeling wouldn't come back. I felt tears brim my eyes until I saw we were near the others. I looked at the group and saw Hanji looking back with scared, wide eyes.

"MY BABY!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!?" She shouted as she ran towards me and snatched me away from Levi. She quickly ran to her tent and softly placed me on a flat surface. She checked everywhere around my body and started to tear up more. She looked at me with deep sadness before leaving the tent. That's when I heard Hanji telling Levi the news.

"She's not going to make it... She's bleeding from the inside too quickly. A few of her broken ribs punctured a few organs. Even if we tried to do surgery here, we don't have the tools to do so. I'm so sorry Levi, I wish I could do something, but I can't." Hanji said sympathetically to him.

"No. No, she can't leave me. She can't leave me! I'm nothing without her! You have to do something yo save her! You just have to!!" He shouted loudly at her.

"If I do something now, she'll die Levi. Let her die knowing you love her the way she loves you. Let her die knowing she was loved Levi. Let her rest in peace. Let her go." She insisted to him.

"I CAN'T EXCEPT THAT! I CAN'T LOSE THE ONE PRECIOUS THING THAT TIES ME TO THIS WRETCHED EARTH! I CAN'T LOSE HER HANJI!! I JUST CAN'T LOSE HER!! I CAN'T LET THE ONE THING BEAUTIFUL IN THIS WORLD SLIP AWAY THROUGH MY FINGERS NOW. NOT NOW AND NOT EVER!!!! I can't keep living this pathetic life without her by my side. She's too precious to me..." He croaked out the last part. I felt tears run down at the thought of seeing Levi lose his composure because of me.

I laid my head back and let my tears flow from my eyes. I could hear the pain and fear in his words. He was afraid of being alone in this world again. I knew he was afraid, I was too, but I had to accept fate like all my other comrades. I was destined to die on the battlefield whether I liked it or not.

Soon Levi entered the tent and ran towards me. He engulfed me into a giant, soft hug. He buried his face into the crook of my neck as he let out small, almost inaudible sobs. I rubbed my head against his and said soothing words to him in order for him to calm down a bit.

"Shhh Levi, its alright. It'll be alright." I said calmly. He looked up at me with tear stained eyes as he looked vulnerable for the first time.

"(Y/n), it's not going to be alright. You're leaving me. You know I would kill myself right now just to be with you. I can't live with this terrible ache in my chest. I need you and only you to fill this void in my chest." He said as he kissed me with such pain and passion, it made me want to live and get better, but I knew it was impossible. As we pulled away, I felt my breathing slowly get heavier and labored.

"Levi, tell me the poem you wrote for our second anniversary of being together." I said slowly. He knew it was almost time, so he cleared his throat just in case his voice cracks a bit.

"I know you love me
You say it in every kiss
In every smile
In every moment you share with me,

You know I love you
I say it in every touch
In every hug
In every second we're together,

Every time we are apart
I say it from inside my heart
'Cause all I ever do
Is want to tell you I love you..." His voice cracked at the last part. I felt everything slowly shutting down. My eyelids felt heavy and I slowly whispered the last words he'll carry for the rest of his life.

"I'll always love you, my dear Levi Ackerman..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ok that's the ending. Hope it was good enough for you guys. I gtg now, so have a good New Years and ciao