Chapter Twenty Five: Mabel's P.O.V. It's A Date!

"Mabel, that is the riskiest thing I've ever heard from you! What are you thinking?"
  "Bro, chill! You're more nervous than I am!"
  If you're wondering what the he'll is going on, I've just told Dipper that I'm going to ask Pacifica out on a date. He doesn't seem too thrilled about it.
  "Won't her parents find out? What will you do? They don't seem like the most open people..." Dipper points out.
  "They'll just assume we're hanging out as friends!" I argue.
  "Oh, but you're forgetting something. Pacifica can't be out in public alone, remember?"
  "She sneaks out all the time!"
  "So you're having your date at midnight."
  "Ugh you're right... why do you always have to be right?!" I exclaim, frustrated. I sit back on my unmade bed and sigh. I was so ecstatic, but my brother's worries always seem to have an effect on my excitement.
  Dipper plops down on beside me."Gee, I'm sorry, Mabel. I didn't mean to make you upset. I was just worried that something bad would happen to you - or Pacifica - and I didn't want that to happen."
  "No, it's fine. I never considered that, so it's good you reminded me. I don't want her parents lingering by us while we want to talk about us."
  "True."
  My phone suddenly begins to ring."I'll be right back!"
  I pick it up and Pacifica's cheerful voice chirps,"Hey, Mabes!"
  "Hi, babe... what's up?"
  "Well, my parents are out of town and left me at the mansion they don't want me bothering them. Which used to be insult... Anyway, the servants don't have a clue about their secrets, so they don't mind me going out at all! These next two weeks are going to be great!"
  My face lights up."Oh my gosh! That's amazing! And it actually works accordingly... Pacifica, do you want to go on a date with me?"
  I feel Dipper stare lasers into my skull."Are you crazy?!" he mouths to me.
  Pacifica gasps."Yes! Of course!"
  "Okay. Meet me at the Mystery Shack at 12:00 pm tomorrow."
  "Great! See you then!"
  "Yeah. Bye!"
  We both hang up and I squeal at the top of my lungs.
  Dipper looks at me as if I'm insane."Do you not remember the five minute argument we just had?!"
  "Pacifica's parents are out of town for two weeks! She's going to spend the whole day with me at the Mystery Fair tomorrow!"
  "That's tomorrow? Crap, I'm supposed to help Soos test out the sky tram! Gotta stuff my shirt with pillows! See ya!" He dashes downstairs.
  I smile. It's a date!