Is it the last time ?

Hello, again. (:

Here's another chapter cause I feel terrible for not writing. I hope you like it.

_______________

I was so nervous, I've seen the pictures of the girls, an they were absolutely flawless.

I don't want them to think I was ugly, and fat, and dumb for having a baby at a young age. Then they may think Bella's annoying if she cries or talks.

I guess I was just really nervous of what they thought, because they are my bestfriends girlfriends, and it's kind of important.

"Here we are." Zayn smiled as he parked. That was fast. I guess my thoughts got the best of me.

Zayn set up the stroller as I got Annabelle out.

I set her up in the stroller and gave her, her sippy cup, and cereal bag.

"The girls said they would be here around noon, and meet us at the cafeteria in the second park lot." Liam said.

We all started walking and we went to a couples of stores. That's when it hit noon and we had to meet the girls. I became more nervous, and I tried to stay under control. We waited and then they came into sight.

"Eleanor!"

"Danielle!"

"Boys!"

I kind of stayed behind while they all said their 'Hello's'.

"and who is this?" I think, Danielle said. I smiled nervously, and put my hand out.

"Hi, I'm Athena." she pulled me into a warm hug. then I smiled and pulled back still nervous. I hugged Eleanor too.

"I'm Annabelle! but you can call me Bella." Bells giggled from her stroller.

"Aw! she's so cute. look Eleanor!" Danielle cooed as she smiled at Bella in the stroller.

"Who is she?" Eleanor asked with a smile.

uh.

"She's mine and Athena's daughter." Zayn finally cleared his throat and spoke up. I was anxious of what they're reactions were gonna be.

"We'll she so precious and you look great for having a beautiful baby." Danielle smiled.

"Yeah, your beautiful. and we've heard so much about you!" Eleanor giggled and grabbed Louis hand.

I blushed. "aha. Thanks. you guys are flawless." I smiled, I think I'll be okay with these girls.

_________________

Tons of stores, and millions of shopping bags later we ended up at Nando's again. for dinner.

We all had a great time and laughed, and joked around. I was really starting to be comfortable and fit in but after we got done ordering, Zayn had gotten a call. He took it outside so I followed.

He started tearing up.

"Zayn what is it?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"-Ok. I'll be there as soon as I can. Yeah. Love you too." Zayn rushed to put his phone In his pocket. and he looked down.

"Babe?" I asked.

"My mom. She's in the hospital. On life support. She was in an accident, and that was Doniya. she needs me at the hospital, now." Zayn tried to say through the tears.

I didn't know what to say or do.

"Would you like me to come?" I asked, nervously.

"Please." He whimpered. I've never seen him so upset.

I ran back in, and pulled Liam aside.

"Liam. Zayn's mom is in the hospital. and he needs me, but I have no one to watch Annabelle." I rushed.

"It's okay. Calm down. Danielle and I've got her. you can trust us. Take however long." He smiled and patted my back.

I instantly felt relieved. I grabbed my purse and kissed Annabelle's cheek. and rushed away.

"Call me if you need anything! love you guys."

Zayn and I grabbed an extra overnight bag back at the house, and left on our way to Bradford.

He was so upset, I drove and just tried to comfort him the best way I can. I was upset too. growing up, she was my second mom. and now I was about see her again for the first time in a long time. in the hospital. It may be the last time..

_______________

I hope you enjoyed. (:

Comment, And Vote.

-Kaylee