Feels.

I pressed the green button beside Mark's name on my phone...

"Hello," it doesn't sound like him.

"Yes, this is Kris. Is this Mark's number?" I asked without hesitation.

"Well, not really. But, I'm his manager."

"Oh!" I don't know what to say or how to start it. "Is he busy?" I finally said. I'm not really good at explaining things and it was hard for me to say everything in a short period of time.

"They're actually free today. You're Kris from TIN, am I right?"

"Yes!" I feel relieved he knows me. "I'm working on the song we are supposed to collaborate in..."

"Ah. I heard about the collaboration." He cut me off. Good.

"I was just wondering if he could listen to the song and write lyrics for his part of the song." I said continuously in just one breath.

"Oh that. Wait." There was silence in the other line. Then, "I'll call you back, ok? I have to check up on him first."

"Ok, thanks."

Of course it wasn't Mark's number. Why would the company give their artists' personal number?  Stupid! I laughed at myself.

I remembered I have to be at the company in an hour. So, I went up to my room to get dressed...still laughing at myself for being so stupid thinking I had Mark's number...LOL.

"Ok, everyone," the director came in the meeting room. "Here is your schedule for the upcoming week." She showed us a list of activities.

"We have booked interviews, photoshoots, and recordings for the next week." She continued.

"No performances?" John asked.

"Not for next week. We need you to take some time to prepare for your concert, too!"

"Concert?" Now it's Sarah's turn to ask. "What concert? Nobody told us anything about a concert!"

"We just decided about it last night with the CEO. You would be having a concert in a month and I want you to practice for that." Wow.

"But we only have four songs in our mini album." Daniel said. "What...How....????"

"I know! So, you have to prepare cover songs from other bands." She said it like it was so easy to do.

"Easier said than done," John read my mind. "Well, then, we just need to work our butts off."

John stood up, and being the leader, started his speech. "We all know that this is a make or break concert. We can come up with cover songs in a month. Plus, we can play the songs we have practiced when we were trainees." He looked at each and everyone of us in the eye. "We can do this guys. I trust we can."

"Fighting," Daniel put up his fist.

"Fighting," Sarah and I said in unison.

Buzzzzz...Buzzzz.....my phone. 

"I'm sorry, I have to get this," I excused myself from the group and started my way to the door. I can feel John's annoyed eyes behind me. 

"Hello?"

"Kris?" ooohhh that voice.

"Yes! Mark?"

"You called about the song?" He asked. He sounded a little out of breath.

"Ah...Yeah....Uh....Well...." Here I go again. 

"Yes?" He said. A little annoyance in his voice now.