I was seeing different things. I was running away from something, different things that happened throughout my life flashing before my eyes as I ran. Flashing by like in a movie. All different times. From when I was a baby, to a toddler. To a child, to a teenager, to when I was taken away. Through all my struggles and heartbreaks, laughter and happiness, the good and bad times. Everything seemed to fly by. But finally, I stopped running when I saw a huge light, right in front of my blue eyes. It was...Beautiful. Something I can't even describe. I felt a lot of happiness throughout my body. It was so bright, yet it didn't hurt my eyes to look at it at all. I ran towards that light, almost getting to it. Going closer.. And closer, before I almost reached it. Just as I was about to go in, it seemed to be slowly fading. It was disappearing right in front of me. I kept trying to run towards it, but it seemed as it was going away from me, farther and farther away the more I kept coming closer and closer towards it. Eventually, there was only a small amount left before I heard a voice.

"It's not your time yet, my dear. Not yet," Before the light fully disappeared, leaving me in darkness once again, and utter confusion.

**

I slowly started to open my eyes as I had to adjust to the light. When I did, I looked around slowly, my neck aching to see Harry sitting on the bed with me, his thumb rubbing circles on my hand. He looked relieved when he looked into my eyes. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"Harry?" I asked and he suddenly pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I'm so glad you're okay," His voice cracked at the end, before he looked in my eyes deeply.

"Where am I?" I asked trying to sit up, but everything was aching. My whole body was stiff, and sore.

"Don't worry about it, love. Maybe you just need to get some rest so you can heal and get better so we can get you out of here," He said.

"What day is it? How long have I been asleep? I can't go back to sleep! Where am I?! What do you mean until I heal?" I asked becoming worried, forgetting everything that had happened.

"You've been asleep for almost two days now, love. About a day and a half.. You're fine. Don't worry. The boys helped me, but we got you set up so you'd be able to wake up again. You were in a bad accident, but it's alright now. You're fine. You're safe. Nothing like that will ever happen ever again," He said and looked at me. "I promise."

When he said that, everything came back. Jai, the torture, me blacking out. Then, I realized what I saw earlier was the light. I almost died. But Harry and the boys brought me back to life. Hearing those two words made me flinch, my eyes closing. Suddenly, Harry's hand squeezed mine slightly.

"I swear."

He corrected himself. Hopefully he can keep his swears, I thought.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked. 

"They're out getting some things for themselves and me," He said, and then I knew what he meant. I examined Harry to see he looked tired, stressed, and hungry.  He needed blood.

"What did you use to save me?" I asked.

"We injected some of my venom into you," He said.

"What am I going to turn into a vampire now?" I asked, he closed his eyes shaking his head, swallowing.

"No, no, no. It was just enough so that you'd be able to come back. Not enough to turn you," He said. 

"Oh.. Okay," I said looking down. "How long do I have to be like this for?"