Who are you?

*alarm rings*

  *groans

        "Five more minutes pleaaaaseeee"

"Aren't you gonna say hi first?"

     "What the fuck?! Who are you?! How did you get in here?"

"Woah there, calm down, your mom let me in."

      "And you are?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Calum. I live next door and I thought I'd visit my new neighbors"

     "Well then, hello Calum, but um couldn't you have waited for me to wake up before you came in?"

"I thought it would be funny to see your reaction"

   "Yeah, it was hilarious"

Man who does this guy think he is? Letting himself into my room. I bet he watched me sleep.

Great, weird neighbors.

I mentally added that to the list of things I hate. Yeah, I have one, it's pretty great.

   Hey don't look at me like that, I'm not the one who barged in on someone asleep.

Anyways, as I got out of bed I noticed that this Calum guy or whatever is kinda good looking. I mean good looking for a guy. I'm not gay bro...

What?

Hey just because I run a tumblr that's aesthetic as fuck doesn't mean I'm gay.

Well I mean I guess most of my followers are girls, and that its full of shirtless guys... But still

It's not gay.

Well as I was saying about Calum, he didn't even bother to leave the room as I changed. Who does that?

     "Aren't you gonna like, leave while I change?"

"Why? We're both guys, trust me bro I'm on the water polo team. I see dicks like every day"

      "Well I don't think showing you my dick is the best way to introduce myself"

Seeing the look on his face showed I'm not getting anywhere with this kid, so I went to my closet to rummage for some clean clothes.

I changed as fast as I could and left my underwear on, like hell am I taking them off.

"Ready?"

     "For what?"

"I'm gonna show you around. What's wrong with that?"

      "Oh nothing. I have random guys wake me up in the morning and take me around town              like every day."

"Oh come on I'm not that bad"

     "I don't know you"

"Who cares just come on let's go"

Just as the last word slipped out his mouth he grabs my wrist and pulls me through the house.