Chapter One

Fuck fuck fuck.

This can't be happening. Did he really think I would just let that go and act like nothing happened. I know he expects me to do that but I just can't.

I went out to get coffee with my best friend Niall, we've been friends since diaper years. He's always been there for me through everything.

We currently go to the same college we got really lucky with that since I was so close to not graduating at all in high school. To distracted with... other things to care.

Well those days are over now I've moved onto bigger and greater things, one of those things being Zayn Malik.

Sadly I doubt he share the same feelings considering me and Niall saw him out with this blonde bimbo, kissing and cuddling up to each other.

Seeing him with that girl made my heart hurt and all of these new questions started popping into my head.

Is that his girlfriend ?

I always imagined me and Zayn going out on dates and holding hands and kissing in public. But I guess that's just me and my silly imagination.

So I'm currently laid across my couch in my cramped apartment watching reruns of Spongebob,

"Spongebob you idiot. Can't you see that adorable pet is a crazy monster trying to eat Gary!"

I frown while throwing a chip at the tv watching it lightly bounce off and land on my carpet.

I was about to start screaming at my tv to tell Spongebob to shut his absorbent mouth when someone started knocking on my door.

I grab whatever is lying closest to me because, who would be crazy enough to come to someone's house at three in the morning.

Coincidentally the closest thing to me was my stuffed dog. So I inch closer to the door quickly pressing myself to the wall when I got close enough to the door.

I looked out the peephole seeing a mess of blonde hair. The person lifted there head up to show a pair of blue eyes. Recognizing this person to be my best mate. I quickly open the door to let him in.

"Niall what the fuck are you doing here. Don't you know it's three in the morning?"

He pushed past me going straight to the couch, sitting down and then pulling cartons out of the brown paper bag with a Chinese dragon on it.

He looks over at me motioning me over towards him.

"Hope you like Chinese because I didn't bring anything else."

I walk over to the couch sitting next to him while he pulled more cartons of food from the bag. I grabbed the remote turning to a movie,

"You know I'm more of a salad guy, Ni."

Niall got up from the couch after placing all the food out infront of us. Going into the kitchen to grab a fork.

"Yeah, I know Kale boy", he says loudly so I'll be able to hear him from the kitchen.

I roll my eyes, grabbing the carton which contained the noodles in it,

"Will you and Liam ever stop calling me that?"

Niall walked back in with two forks and two Pepsi in his hand. He plopped down on the couch handing me a fork and one of the cans,

"Nope."

He said while annoyingly popping the 'P'.

He reached for the fried rice before leaning his back against the couch and sticking his fork into the carton lifting the forkful of fried rice to his mouth and swallowing it. Not even chewing.