Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

when i jump back over the fence i just shrugged off with the eye thing. i just wen back in my room and watched the fire throught my window.but the show had to end because h saw me through my window so i just started playing second life.(yes a real game i play.) My friend Sadie was on and as soon as i logged on i hear my phone ring.Of course it was Sadie.

"what sadie??"

"What no hello?"

"fine hello, Happy?"

"yes, So any news whats his name?what is his hair color?what color is his eyes?"

"umm....Christian...Brown hair flipped to the right....and bright green"

"ok i think  can picture him"

"ok.. what.." i cut her off

"Dont sart That 20 Question shit.." 

"ok..ok shez"

"i don't like to be bombarded with questions,,,"

"ok.ok.. fine"

"well im hanging up now.."

"WHAT?!?!! no dont leave me hanging!!"

"Good Night Sadie" then i hung up... what am i going to do about her?

i just got dressed im my pjs. black tank top and blood red shorts that go to my knee's. then as soon as i closed my eyes

CHRISTiaN'S p.o.v

when  told Autumn 'she had to go' Autumn had a hurt look o her face. all of a sudden i just wanted to see her beautiful smile of hers. NO I CANT FALL FOR HER!! SHE IS HUMAN!!! Half of me waned to kill her and the other half wanted to hold her and play with her strawberry bond hair an stare in those Hazel blue eyes all day.

i pushed the thought of loving a human in the back of my mind.when she jumped over the fence i sighed in relief. i cant smell her that much any more... but now i miss her scent. i just went inside to punch a hole in the wall.

THE NEXT DAY!

when i woke up,by my alarm, i had school today. at least i had all of my stuff ready...but it was like the middle of the year and every body had there groups and teachers pets. i just need to stop thinking bad thoughts. i got dressed for my first day... i wore a long sleeve gray shirt that says love, and some shorts that had four buttons going up.surprisingly it was warm today. i think its because of the rain.  After breakfasts My mom drove me to school on her way to work. i didn't want to ride the bus on my first day... i would just be weird all the people starring at me. i shiver from the thought of it...so scary.

"do i need to turn the air down?" she must have saw me shiver

"no I'm fine..."

* 5 minutes later *

We arrive at school. oh my god i hope i dont get stares.. well... guess what...i freaken do! And dont forget about whispers to.

OH MY GOD NOT TODAY!!NO O NO NO NNNNOOOO!

it looks like im going to be distracted today...

A/N I KNOW IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND I WILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE TODAY OR TOMORROW

it jus depends on my creative flow....

and yes instead of dirty blond ijts brown flip hair like JB

ok lets get this strait i hate JB.. get it? got it? GOOD!

sorry to JB fans that are reading this...

i hoped you liked my chapter!!

- AUTUMN