Chapter 5

Lei's POV:

I sat next to Matthew taking a test. He kept bothering me.

"Lei... Leiiiiiiii...... LEII!" He whispered.

"WHAT MATTHEW!" I yelled very loudly.

"Mrs. Scott principal's office." Mrs Cole said.

"Ughhhhh!" I groaned.

I grabbed my stuff.

"Son of a fucking bitch!!" I said trying not to cry.

But tears started forming and I couldn't help it so the just cascaded down my face.

Matthew didn't like seeing me cry.

His face softened once I looked at him.

I walked out the door.

I knew my mom would get on to me about this when she got Emailed about it, or when she saw it in my records.

I have never been to the principal's office.

I finally arrived.

"Hi, you must be... Umm, lei?" Mr. Vernon said.

"I haven't seen your face here at all, take a seat, and tell me what you did wrong?".

"I was taking a test, and my friend kept bothering me so I yelled what..." I said by then I was crying my eye's out.

"Ok so so I will not put this in your records but you will have lunch detention for the rest of the week, and I will not tell your parents but if I see you here again I will, so come back here for lunch today and the rest of the week.. Ok?" He said.

I nodded my head and wiped my tears with my sleeve and walked out and back to my class room.

I opened the class room door knowing that I was still crying, I got stares from everyone in the class room.

I sat back where I was sitting, I gave Matthew a look, he smiled and I just looked away.

****************

Mika's POV:

Lei walked back into the classroom and sat back down. She was crying. I saw that she gave Matthew a look.

She looked at me, I gave her a quick weak smile and looked away.

It's gonna take her a while for her to forgive Matt.