-0.6- "The Hardest Thing."

Start bij het begin

To: GinaBear

"Answer back soon please. What exactly is your topic about and how did you find it? Hope you're enjoying your classes without me haha. We have a lot to talk abt!"

I fumbled with my phone, which fell on my face after pressing the 'send' button. As I tried to stifle a laugh, I heard footsteps approaching my door. I examined the shadows under the crack of the door before bolting to the other side of my bed. Maybe if Neymar told me that he was having company, maybe I could've left to hang out with the girls.

But no, what Neymar wants, he gets.

But I was not about to put up with that for a week. I rolled my eyes as they became rowdier, with the sounds of a femle voice cackling. They were screaming and shouting as the cackles became louder, with an eventual slam on my door. Cue more cackles from everybody in the sitting room. My eye twitched as the sound from the TV in the next was risen to maximum, and another voice of a woman speaking could be heard.

"Where's Raffy, Juninho?" That same woman spoke, and I heard a few mumbles. "I haven't heard him in a long time." Finally recoiling up from the other side of my bed, I crawled unto the bed.

"Raf is sleeping." I could barely make out Neymar's words. "He came down with something." Which was true.

My nerves shot up again once whoever was standing by my door left. I didn't know how I was supposed to control a team full of men. Nevertheless with their captain in a mutual dislike for me. How would they listen to me if I couldn't stand up to Neymar? Who made sure to ignore my requests on a guideline to sharing a suit with me.

"Ney, why can't we go into your room?" I'm pretty sure that was Vala speaking.

"Cause Rafinha is sick." He answered, and my head shot up out of my pouting state.

Was this the only room?

Oh. No.

Dunga what have you gotten me into?

I lay on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Not wanting to feel sorry for myself anymore, I grabbed the clipboard on the bureau next to me. I started to write something on the clipboard itself with the green sharpier that accompanied it.

"You can do it!" With a verse above it. "Psalm 30:5."

I set the clipboard to my side, and decided to rest my eyes. Even with the annoying get-together in the sitting room. Knowing that I could very well sleep the rest of the night, I changed into a pajama top, staying pantsless. I texted Shane and Andrew a goodnight, praying that I wouldn't panic tomorrow.

I poked at the bird's nest that was my hair, hoping that it wouldn't give me too much of a problem in the morning

//+//

My alarm woke me up at 7 in the morning. I was caught off guard as I quickly jumped out of my bed, looking to the left of me. Seeing the bed where Neymar was supposedly supposed to sleep empty and untouched. Not knowing whether or not to sigh a breath of relief, I quickly tip toed to the bathroom across the suit. It had the nicest hand towels.

As I was walking towards the bathroom, being sure that the coast was clear; I saw him laying on the couch, completely knocked out. He was only in his black boxers, and my eyes widened. His body looked more toned than how I remembered, and his hand lay under his head, softly snoring. The rise and fall of his chest was like it used to be. An over elongated inhale, and then a short exhale.

Why am I watching him sleep?

"Staring again?" Neymar's I-just-woke-up ridden voice interrupted my thoughts, making me jump.