Being His

The next day, I woke feeling refreshed. I had given my love his present and I learned of his secret vampire side. It was beautiful. I still wasn't sure if I had dreamt him saying I would be his or not, but I was honestly hoping I wasn't. I would love to be his! I happily got ready, grabbing a quick breakfast before skipping out the door. I wanted to get there early so I could get a peek at my beloved Kanato.
As I skipped along the sidewalk, I started humming a song I had frequently heard on the radio. It was a rather unimpressive walk to school all in all though. Once I arrived, my heart almost stopped. Kanato was standing by my shoe locker. It was a dream come true! I hurried over and smiled at him. "Good evening Kanato! Good evening Teddy!" I said happily as I removed my outdoor shoes before stepping up.
"Good evening." He replied. I could feel him staring at me as I put my indoor shoes on. When I stood up straight, he grabbed my hand and led me to an empty chemistry room. "Give me your blood." He said, pinning me to the wall.
"Gladly." I said with a smile, tilting my head to the side, giving him access to my neck. He didn't hesitate to bite through my skin. I heard him taking large gulps as he wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me in place. I set my hands on his shoulders as I closed my eyes. Yes, it hurt, but I would gladly do much more for Kanato.
We stayed like that for a good ten minutes until he finally let go. Unable to stand, I collapsed to the ground, my vision slightly blurring but I fought it back as Kanato left. I was slightly disappointed but left it at that. The bell was about to ring after all. I hurried to my homeroom after making sure the bite wasn't too obvious. It was my secret and my secret alone.
As the day progressed, he had drank from me a total of three more times. The first was during the first break, the second was during lunch, and the third was during another break. I was honestly feeling ill as the end of the day was rolling around. It couldn't be healthy to lose this much blood in such a short period of time. As I was putting my outdoor shoes back on, Kanato appeared beside me, staring at me with a hungry look in his eyes. Oh no.
I forced a smile as I shakily stood up. "Hello Kanato. Waiting for your brothers?" I asked, trying to stay standing.
"Yes, but I don't mind waiting. I'm thirsty." He leaned toward me and I had to take a step back.
"Kanato...isn't that enough? My body...it can't take any more blood loss today." I told him, cringing as his expression changed from hungry to angry.
"You won't let me?" He asked, leaning closer. "You are mine! I can do what I want with you! Right, Teddy?" He asked, looking at the stuffed bear. His gaze held slight insanity and it terrified me.
"I...I know, but please, if you take anymore, I might die. Humans need a certain amount of blood to live." I said calmly, trying to reason with the adorable psycho vampire.
"Really? She isn't lying to me, right Teddy?" He asked, continuing to look at the bear.
"Oh, I know. So that I don't always have to lose so much blood, why don't I bake cupcakes and fill them with blood instead of a filling?" I asked with a slight smile.
His face lit up. "Cupcakes with a blood filling? It sounds delicious, right Teddy?" He asked the bear, seeming to calm down. "I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)!" He said as he ran outside to the car he and his brothers usually rode to and from school. It drove off as soon as the door had closed.
I sighed, knowing that my beloved was slightly scarier once he claimed something as his, but that was just another cute side that I had revealed. I started walking home, stopping by the convenience store to grab a few hundred bags. Tomorrow I would just fill the filling bag straight from the source but I would have to store up blood so that I wouldn't feel so lightheaded whenever I made them. I giggled as I started, imagining his reaction to them when I gave them to him tomorrow.
The next day, I walked to school with a lightheaded feeling, but it was totally worth it. I didn't know if he would drink from me right when I got there or go straight for the bloody cupcakes, so I had to make sure I was prepared if he drank from me.
As I walked into the building, I saw him standing by my shoe locker again, having a conversation with Teddy. As I approached, he gave me a wide, child like smile as I handed him the cupcakes. But, like I had more or less expected, he dragged me to the same empty classroom and drank from me. He also left as soon as he finished, but I was sadly already used to it. I headed for my homeroom classroom, hoping to hear positive results about the cupcakes.
As lunch came around, Kanato came around. I skipped over to him with a smile. "How did the cupcakes taste?" I asked, looking at him for any kind of feed back. It's the first time I had made bloody cupcakes, so anything was welcome.
"Teddy and I thought they were delicious." He said with a smile. "But we like it better from the source." He said as he pulled me to an empty classroom and sank his fangs into my neck. I yelped in slight pain before giving into the pleasure I had started to feel from it. "It's fine twice a night, right?" He asked, giving me the cutest pair of puppy dog eyes.
I smiled at him, though I had started to slip down the wall. "I...I guess..." I mumbled.
"Yay! You hear that Teddy? We get to have her blood more often!" He said happily as he left the room. He was adorable, yes. And I belonged to him. I was slowly becoming his doll, but I was fine with that. As long as I belonged to him forever.