Chapter 6

In the middle of summer..

After the concert, the boys took us backstage and all congratulated me. I hopped up and down and soon they all joined me. At one point we all fell on the floor laughing, and then started a tickle fight. Hunter sorta backed away at that point. The only people he had tickle fights with were me and his sister. He was weird like that.

Soon we all ran out of breath and had to take a break. They all swore revenge on me as we all drank sodas. I walked over to Hunter and smiled. "This is amazing." I said and leaned against the wall next to him. "We'll have to head home soon though.." he said, looking down. Once the guys heard that they turned to us.

"You can't leave!" said Brendon, causing the others to look at him strangely. "The rest of the tour will be dull without you.." he said quickly, running his hand through his hair. I turned to Hunter. "What about him?" I asked. "Is he good with social media?" asked Spencer. "Meh. Sorta."said Hunter." There we go!"said Fallon, clapping hid hands. "Our bikes?" I asked. They lead us outside to a big metal crate on wheels. Inside there was a car."In here."said Brendon. "Our jobs,we need cash."said Hunter." You'll get paid." said Spencer. I was ready to agree, so I looked at Hunter. He nodded, causing his hair to fall in his face.

Deal!