Chapter 2

'How did you get these?!' I asked my face still red with excitement. Hunter rested his head on his hand and smiled at me. 'They were on sale.' he said simply.

The rest of that hour we talked about the concert and how we'd go. We decided to take our motorcycles since we didn't have cars and neither of us wanted to take the bus. At 7:00 pm we headed to my apartment and we listened to music till 12 am. Hunter asked to crash at my place. He headed to the guest room.

That morning, Hunter was gone but he left me a pop tart and a note that wrote Thanks. How nice of him was what I thought at first but once I saw the guest room I chuckled. The bed sheets were all over the place. Good ol Hunter. I went to my contacts and tapped Hunter. I had taken his profile pic. His dark black hair flopped in front of his face and his dark brown eyes looked black. He wasn't smiling. He was laughing. I loved that pic and so did he.

After an hour of texting while I got ready for my shift at the music store. We were both stoked for the concert. We were gonna be the first people there. I put on my Panic! At The Disco tee and my black jacket with some dark skinny jeans.

The rest of the day wasn't worth mentioning till about 5..