Strange person

Hey guys hope you enjoy this and I will be happy if you like my stories I usually work in them everyday so I like how you guys give me sopport heh so let's get started
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I was guarding the tower I saw at the docks a ship I went down quickly I ran.
"DANTE someone is at the docks!"-Lillyania "it's ok Lillyania that our old lord of Pheniox drop"-Dante "ok"-Lillyania *waits at the docks* "hello Aphmau what happened to you why DO YOU HAVE CAT EARS AND A TAIL wait I'll call kawaii~chan *kawaii~chan's comes*
"Oh Aphmau~Senpai where did you have those ears and tail come with me"-kawaii~chan "kawaii~chan's not yet"-Dante "what is it Dante~kun?" "I want To speak with Aphmau ok?"-Dante "what do you want to speak about Dante?" "I know this is a another person but don't hurt her she has become. A gaurd and her name is Lillyania an she is a decendent of Lady Irene"-Dante "that is correct but iv been in many villages helping and saving them from invaders and I can give you guys any info"-Lillyania "Wow... *looks at Aphmau* (Aphmau an she also become one of the divine warriors? I heard to many info of her) whispers back (I don't know?) *looks at Lillyania* *ahem* Lillyania can you join us in the meeting?"-Dante "sure"-Lillyania *all walks to gaurd tower* "sooo Lillyania could you be one of the divine warriors? Cause you have been in many villages and I had lots of reports of villages I heard rumors of you is it true?"-Dante "correct iv been in many villages and Sabrina them but.A strange guy named Zane that I happened to know vanished all I can think that he could imbue in the Irene demension"-Lillyania "h_h_how did you k_know?"-Aphmau "I knew he want to witness an eatchtrumess amount of power you see iv been in the Irene deminssiom on acedent I lost 1 year but it was good I get to see my.familly but I noticed there gone I was angry I KNEW IT WAS ZANE CAYSE HE KNEW MY FAMILLY ARE DECENDENTS OF LADY IR *knocks out cold*"-Lillyania "LAURENCE!"-Aphmau "I did not want to witness her power so you can be safe Aphmau and the others"-Laurence "let's bring her to the bed"-Dante "right"-Laurence *carrys Lillyania to the bed*

1 hour later

"W_where am I ugh I don't fell good"-Lillyania "............"-Zoey "HUH who are you?!"-Lillyania "Don't worry I'm an elf I am a magicks user to heal my name is zoey"-Zoey "nice name Zoey"-Lillyania "thank you but you should rest a bit"-Zoey "W_whats that on your arm?"-Zoey "huh N_nothing"-Lillyania
~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~
Hey guys hope you like this and please take it easy on me please cause I have more chap to plub and check out my other books on my profile and Check out a 2 person book Called MCDaries Truths or Daires I have my friend aanimellover who is helping make long the dares or Truths or make my own so bye-animeylover300