Chapter 1: Party shmarty

"Damnit," I cursed. "I should have never snuck out at night"

Why did I listen to Sam, i should've known better than to have listened to her. Now here I am walking  through this damn forrest, lost, yes lost.

"C'mon Scar, everyone is going," Sam pouted, "We can't miss out!"
After a bit more begging and pouting I reluctantly agreed.

My initial plan was to sneak through my window, walk partially through the forrest next to my house than drive my car to the party JD was hosting tonight.

I guess at one point I took a wrong turn and now i can't seem to find my way back.

Walking through the damp forrest my heels kept sinking into the ground.

"Stupid party, stupid Sam, stupid forrest!" I stomped the ground angrily. I heard thunder from above.

Peeking up at the sky I almost cried, because it looked as if it could rain any second now.

Oh no, please not now.

I looked around and noticed there weren't a lot of trees anymore.

A clearing? I'm saved!

I ran like as if I getting chased by a lunatic holding a knife. When I got to the clearing I was disappointed. It certainly was a clearing, but not the one I was looking for.

It looked like that meadow where Bambi's mom got shot, but up ahead there was a hill with a medium sized tree at the top.

Shit, what am I supposed to do now?

I turned to my left and squinted. I could see buildings and the city lights.

"Civilization!" I shouted with my arms raised up. I was about to start sprinting when I heard lighting strike not to far away.

I quickly turned my head, while my eyes widened. Oh my god.

I saw as the lighting crashed down on the tree on top of the hill. Three times. What happened to 'Lighting never strikes the same place twice?'