Lost Soul 2/2 Mihawk x Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

"Well, you're not in your right mind."

"C'mon Mihawk, the nights get cold." You tugged at the end of the T-shirt bringing down the collar to expose your neck and shoulders.

"No, stop this," he grabbed your arms and pushed them tightly against your side as he laid you down on the bed, "you sleep here, alone."

"Stop treating me like a child!" you became angry with him.

"I'm not, I am just looking out for you."

"I don't need that right now. I need a man, I need someone to make me feel like a woman, Mihawk." You couldn't believe what you had just said but it was too late to take it back.

"You don't mean that." he said looking away.

"But I do. I want you Mihawk, please..." you kneeled on the mattress next to him as you stroked his hair.

"I am far too old for you."

"Age is nothing but a number." you grabbed his hand and laid it on your chest as he cupped your breast.

"WHY!...?" he asked looking into your eyes.

"Why what?" you asked leaning in towards him.

"Why is it that you want me so much!!?" he said as he pinned you down on the bed, "What about me excites you!?" he yelled as he put more pressure on your wrists. It wasn't too much pain, it was subtle and enjoyable.

"Because I've missed you. My body knows nothing of your warmth but I cannot help but imagine what it would be to make love to the person whom I seem to have fallen in love with."

"What do you know about love?"

"Not much. But I know this is a new feeling for me... Almost like an addiction, I love the smell of your T-shirts, I have memorized the wrinkles on your eyes when you smile, the natural smell of your hair, the unique laughter that you rarely show. All of these things I have fallen in love with by just seeing them once or twice. That's how I know." you were blushing, but no matter how embarrassing it all was, you knew that it had to be said sooner or later. The tension in the room was thick enough to cut, and the silence became awkward. "I understand if you don't feel the same w-"

Your sentence was interrupted as Mihawk's lips locked in with yours. His lips were moist and soft and you could smell more of his scent than ever before. You kissed him back in anticipation as he licked your bottom lip for permission of entry. You hesitantly opened your mouth and let his tongue slide in, it was slippery but very strong, it danced around your whole mouth. Your tongue tried to keep up with his but the emotions started to leave you breathless. You struggled for dominance but it was a battle you couldn't win- he was far more experience. You let out moans as your legs started to rub against each other, asking for more contact than just a kiss. Mihawk understood as his hand started to wonder around your body, cupping your breast in his hand and massaging it. He lifted your shirt off and removed your panties leaving you naked, he only had a towel on but he wasn't removing that yet. He lowered his lips to kiss your jawbone, making his way slowly down your neck kissing, licking, biting and sucking- you were sure that there were love marks as the proof of passion between you two. You moaned in pleasure as you felt his mouth take in your breast as he sucked gently on your nipples. This was far better than what you had imagine it to be, all those times you masturbated to the idea of Mihawk's touch was nothing compared to the real deal.

He slowly made his way down in between your legs and your body was aching, it couldn't wait much longer. "Mihawk..." you moaned in desperation. You heard him chuckle as he blew gently on your wet womanhood, he was teasing you and made sure to take his time. He licked the inside of your thighs and tickled the outside of your labia with his tongue. "Mihawk, please.... Stop teasing me!" you begged. You could feel his breathing above your clit as he came closer to it. He blew on your clit as he watched your reaction, you whined in response, he stuck his tongue out and started to lick your clit in soft and short strokes. It sent chills up your spine as you felt his tongue circling your sensitive rose bud, he started doing longer strokes as he licked the entrance of your wet womanhood making his way up and down your inner labia. You moaned in pleasure, your body begging for more as the knot in your stomach was tightening. "Mihawk..." you moaned his name in the sweetest way possible trying to turn him on, the knot in your stomach was about to snap as you started to moan louder. You felt Mihawk stop right before you let out your orgasm, you whimpered in disappointment as this was probably his way of teasing you or punishing you.