I Love You Too (Eustass Kid x Reader)

It had already been a month since you have joined the Kid Pirates and your life has been completely hell. You thought that it'd be fun and able to fulfil your adventurous nature to travel the seas with infamous pirates but you never signed up for all the crap that came along with it. Not only did you have to wear latex shorts that crawled up your thigh every second and wear a small tank top that could barely cover your boobs, but you also had to do the cleaning and cooking around being the one with the most experience since they fired their chef.

You bent down on the floor on all fours, grabbing the bucket of soapy water from the side, you start scrubbing the floor of the kitchen. You can't help but over hear mumbling coming from outside the door as you felt eyes falling upon your figure through the window on the door. "Go back to work you perverts!" You yell out at the group of pirates that whistled at you while walking away. I'm so fucking tired of this shit, you thought to yourself. The only solution was to leave the ship and return to your boring life as a librarian in the small town you came from. You pushed the brush and bucket to the side getting up from the floor. Your knees were red for kneeling on them too long. "I have to talk to this Kid"

You headed out of the kitchen, disregarding the fact that you had to get dinner started, and walked towards the hallway that lead to Kid's cabin. At this point you are already stomping your feet, so if Kid didn't know you were coming to see him, he knew now. You slammed the door open, laying your sight upon Killer and Kid who were across from each other conversing about what seemed to be an important matter. "Kid..." You spoke out loud with confidence, "we have to talk."

"Not now." He said bluntly.

"NOW!" You insisted with attitude.

"I don't think you understand..." Kid got up from the couch in which he was sitting, walking towards the door, "I told you last time that if you needed to talk to me that it would have to wait."

"Well it can't wait any longer." You started to explain yourself but Kid just slammed his fist past the side of your face hitting the wooden wall behind  you.

"You don't give orders around here. You don't get your way. If I say that you must wait, then you must wait." His voice was intimidating as usual. However his anger could not match with the rage that you felt over the chores that you had to suffer through.

"No kid! I refuse to be treated like a-"

"CAPTAIN!" kid's voice drifted off into a slow and intimidating whisper, "captain, do not refer to me by my first name."

"Listen, Kid, captain, whatever..." suddenly his hand went up to grab your face, squeezing it in his hand as he locked eyes with you.

"I am tired of you," he said as a smirk claimed his face, "I will have to put you in your place." He turned away to look towards Killer who was in silence the whole time. "Killer, we'll finish our conversation later. I have business to discuss with this one first." He nodded to the door expecting Killer to leave. The tall blonde man walked out of the room silently, closing the door behind him. Kid let go of your face as you fell onto the floor rubbing the space where his hands were placed. You heard Kid walk towards the door, locking it from the inside. "You will never learn, will you?"

"Kid- I mean, captain," you began to explain, "I love life at sea, but not with all those men who look at me with hunger in their eyes. I am no prey!"

"I know that (name)" he said standing in front of you, his voice was now normal but his expression remained strong.

"I also can't be wearing these types of clothes! They are super uncomfortable!"

"Then take them off."