Lost Soul 2/2 Mihawk x Reader Lemon

Начните с самого начала

"But it's cold outside... You said yourself that the water gets freezing after sundown."

"I am used to it." he said as he closed the door behind him. Something seemed different about him this time, it felt like he was cutting your conversation short. You contemplated wether or not you should peek out through the living room window towards the backyard. You remembered the day he left and how he mentioned seeing you naked as you shower in the letter her wrote. It would even out the score and you'd be able to finally find out a bit about his body. You tiptoed through the room towards the door making yourself into the living room. You walked towards the window that looked out towards the well. It was pretty dark outside but the glow of the moon illuminated enough for you to see. You heard the splashing of water as you looked around for Mihawk. You watched him as he splashed the water on his body with the bucket, his body was lean and his arms were big. You loved the way his back looked, and the way that the moon shined on his wet body. His hair was also wet and it fell perfectly straight down on his face. It was a perfect sight, if only he'd turn around or turn to his side a little more you may be able to get a view of his package. For some reason it made you very interested to know, you had been masturbating to the thought of his body and his member for a while now.

Your hand wondered around your body as you watched Mihawk shower. You observed every inch of his body, imagining how his body would feel against yours and what his warmth would be like. You supported yourself against the window sill with your forearm as your other hand played with your nipples from inside your shirt. You rolled your nipple in between your fingers until it was hard and poking out of your shirt, you held back your moans as your breathing became faster and deeper instead. You drew your fingers close to your mouth and licked them making them wet and preparing them for your pussy. You slowly moved your panties to the side and stroked your outside labia, teasing as you slowly came up to your clit, making your body flinch at the slightest touch. You used your finger pad to draw circles on your clit as you slowly began to release your moans. Looking at Mihawk's body was enough for you, you let your imagination do the rest as you rubbed your clit simultaneously. Your moans got louder as your breathing began to speed up, you could feel your legs giving up on you as you neared your orgasm. Everything became blurry and you closed your eyes while you dropped to your knees as your fluids of pleasure dripped down your thighs. You kneeled down for a while trying to catch your breath.

"Are you okay?" you heard Mihawk's voice behind you. You hadn't been keeping track of him when you lost yourself in the pleasure. You slowly turned to look at him with your eyes filled with lust. "Are you okay? Your face looks red."

"Mmm...hm..." you mumbled. He walked towards you with his towel wrapped around his waist and carried you in his arms. You both made your way into the bedroom. He laid you on your back as he placed the back of his hand on your forehead.

"Well, you don't feel warm to me." he said, "maybe you need something to eat." The warmth of his hand on your forehead sent chills down your body.

"Mihawk...?" you moaned.

"Yeah?"

"Mihawk."

"What is it? Whats wrong?" he asked. You sat up and laid your chin on his shoulder as you blew on his neck.

"You're so hot." you whispered but he stayed quiet for a moment.

"C'mon you should go to sleep," he started pulling the covers up your legs, "lay down and I will be going to sleep on the couch."

"There's room for two here."

"I prefer not to get sick."

"I'm not sick!" you said loudly.