1: Coconut

Corey's POV

I sat in the desk of the fake classroom, behind Rowan. She was in her place as we started a new "day" at school. I looked at her with a grin on my face. Mr. Matthews, the teacher, started the lesson, but stopped when Rowan interrupted.

"What do I do when I like two people the same?" She asked. She meant how in the show, she liked both Farkle, who I played, and Lucas, played by Peyton. 

I stood up and looked down at her. "Riley, you don't have to do this. It doesn't matter. It'll work out."

She shook her head. "Farkle, I can't-you said so yourself. We don't lie to each other, and I'm not going to lie anymore. I like you, and I like Lucas. But you like Smackle. We aren't going to solve anything by doing nothing."

"Riley, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know how to solve this. You need to figure this out yourself. I'm sorry." Mr. Matthews shook his head. 

The fake bell rang, and we walked out of the classroom. Rowan burst into laughter, and I couldn't help but stare at her as we went for a commercial break. 

We sat on chairs backstage, drinking water and nibbling at cookies that fans had sent us. We opened fanmail, then it was time to go back to filming. 

When we were finally done two hours later, I changed into a Pippin t-shirt, with dark jeans and white Converse. I walked out, and ran into Rowan. 

"Oh, hey." She said quietly, then cleared her throat. I swear I saw her cheeks turn pink.

"Do you wanna...I don't know, go do something?" She looked up into my eyes with her dark brown ones. I saw a strange spark I had never noticed before. It was almost hopeful.

"Yeah. The new Star Wars movie?" She asked. I nodded, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. We strode out together as she texted her mom to let her know where she would be going. 

The theatre smelt of butter and popcorn. The floors were sticky, but it held so many memories of late nights sneaking out with her to go to movies. We pattered into the large room and she lay her head on my arm as the lights dimmed and the screen buzzed to life. 

The familiar theme song played as the summary ran in front of us. I reached for Rowan's warm hand and squeezed it gently. She squeezed back, and I grinned to myself. 

I had always liked her, but I didn't know how she felt. And there was no way I was going to tell her. She was young still. Not too young for me, but her mom wouldn't let her date yet, and not me, since I was older. 

Right now two years apart seemed like a lot, but I hoped later that we would be able to overlook the age difference. I paid attention to the movie, and enjoyed it. 

When we walked out at the end, Rowan tripped and fell. I helped her up. She had scraped her knee, since she was wearing a skirt, and I helped support her since it still stung. She looked into my eyes again, like before. 

I glanced down at her lips, then back up into her eyes. She blinked slowly, and I turned her into my side, still supporting her. I leaned in, she stood on tiptoe, and our lips connected for a fraction of a second. 

Her lips, which I had never kissed before, tasted like coconut. I liked it. A lot. 

I pulled back, surprised with the relish in which she kissed me. I stuttered as I asked her if she wanted me to walk her home. I could drive, but I didn't have a car, and I didn't mind walking. 

We talked and laughed as I took her home. She smiled at me at her doorstep, and we hugged for a long while. I stared into her beautiful eyes one last time and turned away as she slipped inside, a small smirk covering her face.

I pumped a fist in the air and walked home briskly. I got there, and let myself in silently. It was nearly ten o' clock, my parents had no idea where I had been, so it was best if I avoided them, for now. 

I walked up the stairs and pulled a hoodie and sweatpants on. I checked my phone on my dresser, then brushed my teeth. 

I heard it buzz, and snatched it up speedily. It was Rowan. Thank you Corey. For everything. :)

I had a fun time too Rowan. I'm glad we're friends. Goodnight<3

I knew that might make her excited, but it was just something I did. We were good friends. I hoped she would understand and wouldn't overreact. 

I let my eyes slip shut as I thought of my relationship with Rowan. Her mom knew me, my parents knew her. We had met each other almost five years ago. I thought about how cool it had been when we were able to support each other when we went to audition for Girl Meets World. 

We had both gotten in, along with another friend of Rowan's, Sabrina. Peyton got the other part, and we had all grown together over the years. I thought about how all of us  had changed, but our friendships hadn't. 

I ran a hand through my messy brown hair and turned on my side, shutting down for the night. There were still traces of her coconut lipgloss on my lips, and I relished in the sweet tropical flavor. 

I hope you all really liked this. Okay, guys, I need you to vote on which story or stories you want me to take down. I feel like I have too many, and it's all cluttered. PLEASE COMMENT IT MEANS SOOO MUCH! 

I love you all soo sooo much!

Alli <3