"That was awesome! Woo!" Geoff exclaimed, and they all laughed.

"So... Do we do the noodling now?" Kitty asked, and both boys shrugged. They all began catching fish, and made great progress.

"Nice! Only two more to go, guys!" Emma exclaimed.

They got one more, and Carrie cheered. "That's six! We're done! I'll grab the judge." Carrie said, before swimming away. Scarlett looked around.

"Hey, did anyone else notice we're minus one lover-boy?" she asked.

"I got one! I got one!" they all turned to see Devin struggling to pull something in. "Woo-hoo-hoo! Oh, boy do I got one!" he said and he pulled it.

"Sweet, throw it on the pile, dude, the more the merrier." Geoff said.

"You know, this Superteam alliance thing worked out pretty well. Should we make it permanent?" Kitty asked.

"We're in." Brody said.

"Sure." Devin added.

"Why not?" Scarlett asked.

"Great!"

They then heard Carrie approaching with the judge, and she gasped when she saw that the fish were gone, with only a crocodile lying there. "Our fish?!"

"Yep! I caught the big one!" Devin exclaimed.

"Dude, did you put a crocodile in our boat?!" Brody asked.

"No! Did I?" he asked, making the latter part quieter.

"You see, we had six catfish- maybe you take our word for it...?" she asked hopefully, but the judge shook his head. "We'll have to start all over again." she said with a groan.

"It's not over yet! Stay right there Judge guy!" Brody said, before he began giving the crocodile the Heimlich maneuver until it coughed up the fish. "Count 'em up. Six catfish." He then handed Brody the tip. "Sweet!" he exclaimed, and everyone cheered. "It's an all in," he read, "Get lost and found underground?" he continued.

They then powered their boat back on and drove to the dock, and ran to the tunnel entrance.

"Looks kinda creepy!" Geoff said with a shudder.

"Let's get this over with quick!" Kitty said, as they all ran in.

They reached three diverging tunnels. "Uh oh." Emma said.

"What's our Superteam's plan?" Brody asked.

"What? But, we're not," Devin began.

"Uh, now that the fishing challenge is over, we kind of have to-" Emma said, before Geoff interrupted her.

"Split up and whoever makes finds the Don Box  makes the signal? Like... Ca-caw! Ca-caw!"

"Nice thinkin', bro! Go Superteam!" Brody said, before following him.

"But..."

"C'mon!" Emma said, interrupting Kitty.

Carrie shrugged before the remaining four headed into the last tunnel.

They jogged down the tunnel, encountering multiple obstacles, and sticking together. They walked into an area with no light.

"Gee, who turned out the lights? Ha. Ha." Carrie said.

"Oh yeah, I have matches!" Devin said, before lighting one, and revealing he had spiders all over him. He screamed and it went out. Carrie then lit one and made a torch, with Scarlett quickly following.

"Spiders gone. Devin?" she said, before looking down and realizing he was clinging to her leg.

Devin gasped. "Heh. Just making sure no, uh, spiders crawl up... your legs? All clear."

"Thanks, homie. Guess we'd better keep looking for the don box." Carrie said, before they continued walking, before getting stuck in a narrow passage. Scarlett and Ariel, who were slightly ahead of them, stood and waited for them to get unstuck.

Scarlett: "Those two, just need to get together already. It's kinda sad to watch."

Ariel: "I don't understand why they can't just tell each other that they like one another. I mean sure, I never actually told Scarlett I like her, she found out on her own, and I've tried incredibly hard to avoid it coming up, but this isn't about me.

They continued walking, and the two tried hard to not tell the Best Friends the truth.

"So, Carrie, I know I've been kinda weird lately, but it's cuz' I've learned what it is I really want. And it isn't Shelley. Its--"

"The Don Box!" Carrie exclaimed, interrupting him.

Dual Confessional: Ariel: "So close!"

Scarlett: "I'm not sure how much longer we can avoid telling them. They're avoiding the painfully obvious."

(They both stare at each other for a moment before both their eyes go wide and they both turn away from each other and blush.)

They then heard a loud scream. "Did that sound like a good scream or a bad scream?" Carrie asked.

"Bad. Definitely bad." Devin replied. Devin then made the signal, but Carrie quickly covered his mouth.

"What are you doing?! I just asked if we should alert the other teams, I didn't say do it!"

"Sorry. I thought you wanted me to." he replied, before they appeared, and all four teams got tips from the Don Box.

"Bam! It's a map to the Chill Zone. Let's do this Superteam!" Geoff exclaimed, before everyone besides Devin ran out and headed for the Chill Zone.

Scarlett and Ariel arrived after the Sisters.

"Mini Geniuses, fifth place." Don said, and they both sighed in relief, before waiting for Carrie and Devin, who got sixth. After Ryan showed up and talked to Carrie they both walked back up to her.

"What am I gonna do? Devin nearly cost us the race today..."

"It can only get better?" Ariel said, trying to be assuring, but she just sighed.

They all walked over to where the Surfer Dudes were doing their exit.

"But if any of our Superteam members win, we'll still get a cut of the million, right?" Geoff asked.

"Uhh..." they all replied, before running away.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "Well... That just happened..."

Ariel: "Right. Too bad for them, but at least we're one step closer to winning."

The Mini Geniuses; Total Drama Ridiculous Raceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें