Introduction

In the town of Wayside, labels are the norm. Everyone and everything has its place. The freaks, geeks, stoners, band kids, cheerleaders, over achievers, you name it.

The social hierarchy is rigid and it's not just Wayside High, it's the whole Massachusetts small town. When everything is as it seems and the status quo is the law breaking out is a lot harder than planned.

The Bad Boy: Liam Stevens. Wayside's resident player, slacker, and jackass. Motorcycle riding, leather jacket wearing, womanizing, party boy.

The Mean Girl: Hadley Tucker. Beautiful but cold as ice. Doesn't like anyone or anything and she isn't afraid to show it.

The Class Clown: Jude Tucker. Never takes anything seriously. Known for his epic pranks and sitting outside the principals office.

Little Miss Perfect: Rose Benson. Straights A's, class president, and Ivy League bound. Not a blemish on her permanent record or her skin.

The Golden Boy: Noah Reynolds. All state baseball captain, a full ride to state next year, and the town wrapped around his finger.

But maybe the bitch has a soft spot and the bad boy isn't going nowhere fast but has ambitions. The class clown can be serious and the goody two shoes has
a wild side. Maybe the golden boy doesn't want to live up to expectations.

Maybe they're more to them than what everyone says.

Besides, labels are overrated.