positive ||

Shawn's pov.

So i forgot to use a condom and im so scared what if y/n is pregnet idk if im ready to be a father i mean my girlfriend is beautiful and i do want to spend the rest of my life with her and make her mrs.mendes prabobly i do want a family with her .I cant sleep cuz of all this thinking i wonder if she wants a family with me?!? But nothing makes me more happy seeing my babygirl sleep untilll....

Your pov.

So i was sleeping peacefully until i felt sick i got up and went to the bathroom and threw up omg i feel horrible shawn went to go check up on me he said you ok i said not really. I rembered shawn didn't use a condom last time what if.. No that cant be i didnt want to freck him out out so i didnt say anything or i didnt want to get his hopes up so i said i just probaly ate something that was not good he didnt look to convicene so i spilled it out SHAWN im probably pregnet and idk if were ganna stay i stared crying and freaking out shawn we dont have to keep the baby!!ALL he said was i love u y/n and i would love to keep this baby but first lets really find out if ur really pregnant so me and him went the store we bought 4 different kind of pregnancy test i was kinda of excited i mean y not i love shawn..shawn loves me but i also have to settle down so we got in the car and went back home it was barley 2:00 Am. anyways so i tried 2 at first we waited 10mins we were so neevous omg shawn hold my hand he did and siad its going to be ok babgirl just clam down 10 mins were up so we went to go check both were positive omg Shawn were parents i cried he huged me so tight i felt safe.

Hope u like it i kinda ran out of ideas comment what should i write about next ❤❤kinda new at this