morning sex

Shawn's pov

So i wake up to my lovley girl friend y/n so she cute when she sleeps i kinda needed to pee so i went to the bathroom and then i here y/n wake up so i walk out of the bathroom and realize she was sleeping in a thong and a bra she turned me on so bad i just wanted to fuck her.

Your pov
I hear shawn going to the bathroom so i decide to wake up and i see him walk out and she him staring up and down at my body so i winked at him and i can so his HUGE boner dammn..

Shawn's pov

I walk up up to her cuz i couldn't resist how hot she looked and i had to get rid of my boner sooner or later i started to kiss her down her neck leaving bit marks and kissed her back up her lips then i lay her down on the bed and undressed her dammn babe u look so fine i said.she bit her lip and said i need u in me shawn..but i was not done teasing her i started eating out her pussy fuck she tasted so good she stared grabbing on the sheets i kinda got mad so i got her arms and tied her hands to the head borad of the bed.I pulled down my boxers and went in her not letting her adjust my size.

Your pov

Shawn tied me to the head borad of the bed so i wont grab on to the sheets i kinda liked rough mendes so he went in me not letting me adjust his size he was so big.i kinda cried at first but the next thing u know it i scream faster shawn faster!!! Fuck scream my name so every one knows who i am he said.
SHAWN MENDES FUCK ME HARDER UNTIL I CANT WALK.
He went fast man he had the energy i tild him i was close he didnt listen and went even faster.
Y/N YOUR SO TIGHT he said
Thats cuz u never fuck me often
He just laughed at what i said
I hit climax but shawn still wouldnt. stop shawn plzz i cant take it anymore he cumed in me i I moan so loud i hope the neighbors didnt her lol after he was down with that he layed next to me cuz he was out of breath.
Shawn baby i said. what he said
We didnt use proticen..fuck i forgot he said.

Sorry it was short but
Hope u like it sorry for the dirty laugueg i will be doing more soon so stay tooned for that and comment. What should i right about next