He looked at me and smiled before taking my hand and leading me out of my room.

We walked down the halls and out of the dorms and towards the schools gates, of course grabbing the eyes of other students.

"So, what are we doing? " I asked.

"Let's just walk around and go with the flow like we use to.... " he muttered.

And that's exactly what we did. We walked around town and looked through the shops and even stopped in a candy shop and got some candy

But of course while we were walking, I dropped my chocolate bar and a cat decided to quickly run by and snatch up my delicious little piece of heaven.

And I of course got angry and started chasing the cat around while Zero just laughed.

"You meanie, don't stand there and laugh! Catch that cat! He stole my chocolate! " I shrieked angrily.

"Aki, calm down... " Zero laughed "I will get you some more chocolate, ok? "

"Really?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks and turned towards him.

"Really. " he said. And we both walked back to the shop as bought me more chocolate.

It was around 5:45 when we got back to the school so I quickly ran towards the dorms and up to my room where I quickly changed into my uniform.

I then quickly ran down the steps and towards the front of the group of vampires.

"Good evening Akira-sama. May I ask where you were?" Ichijo said as I got towards the front.

"Ah, good evening Ichijo. And I was hanging out with Zero-nii. We were reconnecting since we haven't seen each other in a long time. " I explained.

"What a good Idea. " Kaname said as he showed up "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes! I really did! I love spending time with Zero-nii and it's been a while since we have so this was really fun! " I said as I smiled brightly with my eyes closed. "Well it was all fun and rainbows until a cat decided to steal my chocolate bar. " I said while scowling.

Everyone chuckled at me while I just continued scowling as the doors opened up. I quickly wiped the scowl on my face off and replaced it with a smile as we walked out.

Cue the annoying fan girls.

Sigh....

When I spotted Yuuki-nee I smiled as I waved at her when we made eye contact. She smiled back as she waved while still trying to hold back the raging fans.

When we finally made it to class I took my seat and dazed off, thinking about my brothers back home.

'What are they doing? Do they miss me? Are they happy that I'm gone?

No.... Of course they miss me.... I mean their my family and they love me just as much as I love them.

I've been gone for only two days and I'm already homesick....  I just want to be in their arms again... '

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as the scent of blood wafted through the air making all the vampires in the room stiffen as their eyes glowed red.

'Yuuki-nee..... ' I thought as I disappeared and reappeared where I felt her presence. When I saw Aido going to bite Yuuki-nee on the wrist something inside me snapped as I quickly slammed my wrist into Aido's mouth.

I could feel as Aido's teeth sank into my flesh and him sucking on my blood hungrily.

Though the click of a gun was heard as Zero-nii shot Aido in the shoulder, making the Aristocrat hiss in pain as he fell back.

"I told you to keep your hands off of her.

I could feel as my eyes turned a crimson red and my pureblood presence start to rise.

"What do you think you are doing, Hanabusa Aido?" I asked, my voice booming as the wind blew through the air, making my hair fly around.

"A-A-akira.... ! I'-im sorry!" he stuttered as he coward under me.

"Enough. " Kaname cool and calm voice said, making me cringe. "What is going on here?"

"One of your leaches just but Akira. " Zero-nii growled out, still pointing his gun at Aido as he pulled me towards him.

"Is this true Ms.Sakamaki?" Kaname asked. I wasn't a snitch or anything but Aido needs to be punished for almost biting Yuuki-nee.

"Yes." I said, my voice still booming.

"Well then... " Kananme then turned towards Aido and slapped him really hard. "There is more to come. You to Kain, you were there and didn't even try to stop him. " He said.

"Aki.... Came down please.... " Zero-nii whispered as he tightened his grip around me.

"I'm thirsty. "