Chapter 2:First Day

Jasmine's Point of View:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and change into my clothes. I look at myself in my mirror. "I haven't changed , when is change going to come for me?" I whisper to myself softly. I get my book bag and start walking to school. Once I enter the school I don't look at anyone. I walk straight to my locker. But suddenly someone bumps into me and you brig fell into the floor. "S-sorry" I say with a shaking voice " Sorry it was my fault because I wasn't looking where I was going" You looked to see who it was . It was one of the popular guys that play football , Lucas. He then helps me up . "T-Thank Y-you" Then I keep walking to my locker. I get everything I need for my class and walk to class. "Wait up!" I turn around and it was Lucas walking towards me.
"Sorry , I forgot to ask what's your name?" He asked me .
"I'm Jasmine Takahashi." I told him.
"Well I'm Lucas , and well I'm your new friend." He gave me a light smile.
"Y-you and me friends? I never really had friends." I say stuttering.
"Hey loser , what are you doing talk to my boyfriend?"
I turn to see a group of girls and then I see her Eva. Eva picked on me pushed me around and shoved me. She never like me just because I was different. She comes up to me and grabs me from my collar.
"Stay away from him" Eva told me in a harsh voice.
Then she pushes me onto the floor and my stuff falls.
"Eva , what the hell is your problem?"
Lucas asked her. (H-he is standing up for me?! No one has done that before!)
He helps me up and gets my stuff and hands it to me.
"T-thanks." I say to Lucas.
"Look how pathetic you look , it's stupid the way you are." Eva said me.
Eva put her hand in a fist a few inches from punching me. Lucas gets in front of me and takes the punch .
"L-Lucas! I'm sorry I didn't meant to hurt you I meant to hurt her!" Eva said in a innocent voice.
"Eva , our relationship is gonna be over , she's my friend and you won't hurt her . If you keep hurting her I will break up with you I don't want to date a person that hurts others." Lucas shouts at Eva's face.
Lucas grabs my arm and pulls me to class . (We have the same class?)
"What class do you have , Jas?"
"My name is Jasmine and Algebra."
"Well this is your nickname I'll call you from now on , and cool me too , hurry lets get to class before the bell rings."
........................SKIP TIME.....................
It was the end of the day all of my class were with Lucas. And I had lunch in the library again so I wouldn't be hurt again like earlier. I can't believe someone is my friend I never had one I was always alone when I was little.

Flashback
In school I always love watching anime and playing video games boys would play. I never really played with dolls or anything girly. One day in 2nd grade a group of girls came up to me during recess . "Your stupid you know? You should've never existed. Girls are meant to be girly not to be like boys. We don't like you and you'll never have friends." Eva said to me. Yeah me and Eva had been together since 2nd grade in the same school .

Well that's what happen and well I've been bullied since the actually. Now I'm walking home .
"Jas , Wait Up!"
I turn around to see Lucas. And he walks towards me. And hands me a piece of paper and waves bye as his drive picks him up. I look at my hand and open up the paper to see what it was.
" Call me 630-917-9823 ~Lucas"
(Btw that number is made up 😬)
I started walking home. In a few minutes I was home. I open the door and go into my room and got my iPhone out. I texted Lucas , I won't call him actually it's kinda weird for me I'm not use to these things.
"Hey it's Jasmine ~J"
I see him typing.....
"Hey Jas , it's Lucas 😬 , why didn't you call me ~L"
"I don't really like talking you know? And I'll text you later gotta finish my homework bye ~ J"
Then I turn of my phone and put it to the side and start to my homework. An hour past and I was finally done with my homework . It was 7:30 pm. I went and toke a shower and got out around 8:00 pm. I changed and got into my pjs and went to sleep , I sleep really earlier because I had nothing else to do actually. Well the first day of school end officially and there is more days to come.