Nerd!OC x Tomboy!OC

Hailey Atwell is a normal girl Thimblewood High . She has black hair , green eyes , and beautiful brown skin. She actually has the highest grades of the entire school .She barely has any time for friends. Hailey felt left out of all the "cliques" because most of them would disown her whenever she would come near them. Hailey would always eat outside she never really cared about their opinions at least she had a future planned for when she gets out. Hailey Atwell isn't your average girl. She is lesbian. Hailey never told anyone her secret. People give her a look of disgust and look down her. Hailey I ignored the looks of hatred she received .
As Hailey went inside to throw out her food, she noticed a girl with blue eyes , brown hair ,and beautiful white skin sitting in her spot. ' Wow she's pretty , I'm going to go say ', she thought blushing. Hailey gathered her courage to introduce herself to the mysterious girl.
'Its now or never , come on you can do this , just breathe', she thought as she nervously took a deep breath and opened the door. "U-um h-hi I'm Hailey and I-i was wondering if you would like to b-be friends", She said embarrassed. "Why would they bully you, I mean you have the highest IQ here", the girl said with an annoyed sigh . "E-excuse m-me , what are you talking about , they don't bully me", Hailey said as she hung her head in shame. "Well, what would you call it then , I'm just stating the obvious", the girl said standing up from her seat. Hailey froze in place as the girl walked up towards her.

Hailey's body was frozen in place by the sudden closeness of her face. Her cheeks were redder than a tomato. "I'm waiting for an answer", she said calmly crossing her arms. " W-well wait, why am I talking to you, I don't even know your name", Hailey said blushing.
The girl immediately stepped back. "The name's Leatrice ,call me Lea ,and you still didn't answer my question",she said annoyed. 'Leatrice, that's a pretty name, but why is she showing interest in ME',Hailey thought nervously. " Hello , earth to air head you still there", Lea yelled. "Airhead , for a girl who showed up out of nowhere , you have a weird personality", Hailey said giggling . "Hey I'm trying to get to know you better, plus your the only person in this place who isn't trying to be somebody their not", Lea said trying to hide her blush.
Hailey noticed and immediately used it to her advantage." If you want to know that much about me , meet me in the parking lot behind the gymnasium alright", Hailey said smirking. "Oh um , okay see you later", Lea said as Hailey went inside. Withthat , Leatrice disappeared onto the roof top of the school. ' I can't believe it , I might have a shot at her , she's way too gorgeous to be stuck in a place like this,, but i just hope that she can hold on until we meet', Leatrice thought worried. Later that day as Hailey was walking through the hallway to her English class one the cheerleaders named Chloe, pushed her to the floor. "Wow youre such a clumsy person , no wonder people scold you",she said smiling. Her friends Alice ,Stella, and Jasmine all smiled mischievously .Hailey just laughed at her face . "Yeah you got me , kudos to you and your posse over there, newsflash honey , being the school slut does not give you a future", she said confidently.

Chloe stood there in shock at Hailey's words.The students around them noticed what was happening and gathered around in a circle . "I'd expect more from the captain of the Thimblewood cheer squad, at least you have some knowledge", she said smirking . Chloe grew angrier by the minute. She raised her hand getting ready to slap her. Hailey was getting ready for the impact but it never came. Just then she noticed Leatrice standing in front of her grabbing Chloe's wrist. "Woah , woah , woah, woah , woah, what happened in here ,there's no need for this, and Atwell you okay back there ", she said sarcastically yet concerned. "Y-yeah I'm fine , thanks for the save", Hailey said blushing."No problem at all, mind telling me what happened Attie", she said she let go of Chloe's wrist which bruised slightly. "Well, I was walking to class minding my own business when Chloe came up to me and pushed me to the floor, plus she kept saying how clumsy I was and no wonder people keep scolding me", she said as a tear rolled down her face.

Leatrice and the cheerleaders took notice. Chloe just stood there laughing at them."Aw , that's too cute , her knight in shining armor came to rescue her, look everybody, and she's even shed a tear", Chloe said continuing to laugh. Hailey just clenched her in anger as she as she stood up from the floor."Hey Lea , could you move apparently my advice isn't getting through to her", she said in a serious tone. Leatrice just smiled and moved to the side. Right then , Hailey lifted her hand and slapped her. Everyone was in shock including Leatrice ." You seem to enjoy picking on people, especially me, I've done nothing to have your resentment, here's a little secret for you, I'm gay alright , and go ahead make fun of me,but as long as I have Leatrice I'll be happy", Hailey said confident. Leatrice smiled and blushed."Come on Lea, let's get out of here", she said smiling.

With that , Lea immediately spun Hailey around and kissed her passionately. Everyone around them started clapping."I love you Hailey ", Leatrice said blushing as she pulled away."I love you too Lea", Hailey replied kissing Lea's forehead.